How do job seekers use social media?
process plant operator jobs at barrick gold mine, barrick bulyanhulu gold mine jobs 2021, barrick gold tanzania jobs 2021, north mara gold mine job vacancies 2021, barrick gold tanzania jobs 2021, barrick gold tanzania website, barrick group tanzania salary, process plant operator mining jobs, process plant operator barrick gold tanzania, process plant operator barrick gold pdf
About the job
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Process Plant Operators to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the mining department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Process Plant Operations Supervisor
- Ensure compliance in safe and effective use of Mobile Equipment and Machinery as per Standard operating procedures of major equipment operation daily
- Ensure accurate shift Handover
- Maintain reagent dosage within Metallurgical guidelines daily
- To ensure all required circuit readings are recorded in shift Elution/Detox/thickener/circuit log sheet
- Monitoring of circuits operating parameters and equipment status
- To ensure accurate samples and related information from the circuits are collected and submit to Metallurgical Lab on timely manner
- Ensure Circuit area major equipment’s are working as planned with maximum efficiency daily
- Ensure timely reporting of all maintenance issues and operating problems and demonstrate quality operation troubleshooting techniques
- Compliance in handling of pressurized liquid and chemicals as per Standard Operating Procedure
- Ensure general housekeeping of working environment and equipment at the start and end of the shift
- Compliance to daily, weekly & monthly maintenance cleaning/ flushing schedules within elution/detox/thickener circuits
- Ensure compliance to overhead crane & rigging standard operating procedure
- To ensure all identified faults are reported and addressed on time without delay
- Ensure safe work practices, i.e., attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other relevant policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Form IV Secondary Education
- FTC/Trade – Test grade 1 in mineral processing/ relevant (I)
- 1 year and above – Experience in processing plant operations
- Knowledge of TSF
- Ability to troubleshoot operational problems
- Safety Awareness
- Reporting Skills
- Knowledge of ROM pad
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless