How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
procurement assistant jobs vacancy at frostan ltd december 2021, nafasi za kazi procurement 2021, procurement and logistics jobs, procurement job opportunities, diploma in procurement jobs, frostan ltd tanzania, frostan ltd tanzania address, frostan group, frostan limited
Job Title: Procurement Assistant
Reports To: Head of Procurement
- Preparing monthly order for chicks to be placed on farms as per sales projection.
- Ordering of feedstuffs for the farmers.
- Preparing farm reconciliation reports.
- Reconciliation of the chicks and feedstuffs between statement and farm deliveries.
- Arranging payments to food suppliers.
- Keeping the relationship between food suppliers and the company.
- Preparing slaughter plan to the farmers and slaughter house.
- Preparing chicken delivery schedule.
- Arranging payments for the slaughter service.
- Following up farm’s performance, plan to get the right size of chicken per sales requirement. Purchasing and maintaining buffer stock of both Fillets and humps.
- Maintaining re-ordering level of the food products (Fillets and Humps, orders from Mtanga).
- Keeping food product supplier’s database up to date.
- Contracting new suppliers.
- Buying price control from the suppliers.
- Liaising with all other departments in the organization in the procurement processes.
- Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required for this Role Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Financial Acumen
- Enterprise Resources Planning – Sage
- Cost Management Skills
- Contract Management Skills
- Strategic Sourcing Skills
- Compliance rate
- Compliance to ESG policies.
- Supplier defect rate
- PO and invoice accuracy
- Rate of emergency purchases
- Supplier lead time
- PO cycle time
- Vendor availability
- Cost per invoice and PO
- Procurement ROI and benefits
- Price Competitiveness
- An understanding of relevant Food handling industrial policies and procedures.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Procurement & Supplies or Supply Chain Management.
- First Degree in Procurement and Supplies or in Supply Chain Management.
- Professional Certification i.e, Certified Procurement and Supplies Professionals (PSPTB) will be an added advantage.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, decision making, problem solving.
- Computer literacy.
- People management.
- Technical skills and knowledge.