procurement internship opportunity at innovex december 2021, innovex tanzania, innovex 360 sc, innovex fungicide, innovex auditors, innovex address, leonard chacha kitoka, https innovexdc com careers, internship opportunities 2021 tanzania, nafasi za internship 2021, internship opportunities tanzania, paid internship opportunities in tanzania 2020, internship opportunities in dar es salaam, internship opportunities in dar es salaam 2021, internship opportunities in arusha, new internship opportunities
INNOVEX is a Pan-African professional services firm that has been in operation since 2006. The firm provides services to business enterprises and public sector across Africa. We draw on our extensive network to assemble multi-disciplinary teams to meet clients’ needs.
The operational target area of INNOVEX is Africa, where we provide a full range of professional services in management consulting, accounting and audit, tax, cyber-security, data analytics, procurement and enterprise risk management.
INNOVEX is a Pan-African advisory and assurance services firm providing professional services in Sub-Saharan Africa with a focus in Tanzania, Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Southern Sudan and South Africa. We are very pleased to invite job applications from self-motivated and performance driven individuals interested in a career in procurement advisory services.
The Intern- Procurement is a candidate who will learn the job of procurement advisory services by working with the rest of the team.
- Carry out various procurement related advisory services including preparation of procurement policies, guidelines and manuals for clients.
- Assist in carrying out audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple.
- Assist in obtaining all necessary procurement documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings when carrying out assessments or audits.
- Identify and communicate procurement matters, control deficiencies noted and risk identified during reviews.
- Set goals at the beginning of an assignment, seek performance feedback after every assignment.
- Attend all mandatory training, participate in in-house training and facilitate at least one learning hour during the financial year.
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the team and vice versa is efficient.
- Prepare acceptable working papers that record and summarize data on the assigned procurement segment.
- Complete procurement documentation in the audit file after addressing all review notes raised by seniors.
- Report procurement findings and make recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations and reductions in cost.
- Performs any other duties as assigned
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Procurement, Accounting, Commerce, Finance or related areas
- Procurement professional certification and active license is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge and appetite to learn new things.
- A good understanding of procurement, accounting and financial principles, with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff and clients within the context of groups and technical teams
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
Application deadline: Wednesday, 22nd December 2021