Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
procurement manager egpaf jobs 2021, administration officers egpaf jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi egpaf 2021, ajira egpaf 2021, egpaf tanzania jobs 2021, egpaf tanzania jobs 2021, egpaf tanzania job vacancy, egpaf tanzania, egpaf jobs
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) began supporting HIV and AIDS programming in Tanzania in 2003 and established a country office in 2004. Ever since, in close collaboration and partnership with the Ministry of Health Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children and Presidents Office Regional Administration and Local Government, EGPAF expanded its scope to supporting quality comprehensive and integrated HIV, GBV, TB, and Family planning services in the supported regions. Recently, EGPAF in collaboration with consortium partners Amref Health Tanzania, EngenderHealth, D-tree International, and Matchboxology won the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)/Tanzania’s Comprehensive Client-Centered Health Program – HIV and Tuberculosis Northern (CH3P-HIV&TB) Activity contract. Under C3HP, EGPAF offers USAID a responsive and forward-thinking approach that will address the evolving needs of the people of Tanzania as they relate to HIV, TB, and FP services across each continuum.
Job title: Procurement Manager
Location: Tanzania, Dar es Salaam
Job grade: 6
Primary manager: Finance & Administration Director
As a member of the EGPAF Tanzania Management Team, assume responsibility for ensuring all program and operational requirements are available in a timely manner through planning, purchasing, inventory management, and reporting in accordance with applicable policies and procedures for smooth implementation of activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate preparation of procurement plan for review and approval. Monitor implementation of procurement plan and prepare monthly status reports on procurement actions.
- Coordinate Procurement of office goods and services for the Dar Office, sub-offices & sub-grants in-kind equipment, and supplies in accordance with foundation and USG procurement policies.
- Ensuring that all needed documents and donor prior approvals are obtained, completed, and filed for EGPAF’s procurement activities in line with USG and EGPAF regulations and approved budgets.
- Establishes and maintains a system for purchasing, ensuring that accurate and detailed specifications are submitted in writing prior to initiation of purchasing and coordinates the efficient pickup and delivery of purchases.
- Oversees that the inventory system is updated and up to date (for Dar office & sub-offices).
- Maintain all contracts of vendors providing services to EGPAF (leases, phone, vehicle insurance, vehicle maintenance, fuel, flights, etc.)
- Establish effective invoice receiving and processing controls that ensure timely payment of eligible obligations.
- Property Management
- Ensure proper management of foundation inventory as per applicable policies and procedures
- Manages disposal of all property and equipment in accordance with EGPAF and USG regulations.
- Ensures proper inventory reports and controls are in place for all EGPAF property and equipment.
- Identify, train and coordinate activities of Property Managers in each office.
- Field Support
- Liaise with Field Offices procurement staff to ensure standard procurement policies and procedures are implemented in each office.
- Ensure the LPO system is consistently implemented at the field offices
- Conduct visits to Field Offices to assist with implementation of procurement activities and build capacity and understanding of staff.
- Ensure proper documentation of procurement files in sub-offices and main office
- Supervises procurement officer.
- Other Duties
- Assess procurement policies and procedures on an ongoing basis to identify and propose new policies or changes as needed, in addition to monitoring the implementation of existing policies to ensure they are being properly adhered to.
- Prepare, submit and advise on relevant procurement reports for management review and decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field required. Masters preferred
- Demonstrated at least 5 years of experience in managing procurement activities.
- Prior experience dealing with various government offices for VAT exemptions, clearance of goods and related permits, etc
- Three to five years of previous management experience is required.
- Experience working with international NGOs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Understanding of USG procurement regulations.
- Understanding of procurement processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High quality is written & oral communication ability
- Strong supervisory skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Fluent reading, writing and speaking in both Kiswahili and English
HOW TO APPLY
EGPAF is an equal opportunities employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to EGPAF.
Submissions to be sent to:
Senior Human Resources Manager,
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation,
P.O. BOX 1628,
395 Ursino Park, Mwai Kibaki Road, Morocco.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The application should be done through the given link.
Closing date: December 10, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.