How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
jobs vacancy at nimri 2021, jobs vacancy at nimri tanzania, jobs vacancy at nimri, nimr mwanza jobs 2021, job vacancy in arusha, mubambe jobs, hotel jobs in mwanza tanzania, nimr apply online, hotel jobs in dodoma,nimr internship,nimr mbeya jobs
JOB POSITION: PROJECT ACCOUNTANT (1 POST)
The project accountant will be responsible for overall management of project funds.
The Project Accountant will report and work under the supervision of the project principal investigator, project coordinator and the centre accountant
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To maintain proper books of accounts and records pertaining to income and expenditure of the project.
- Preparation of payrolls and ensuring all statutory deductions are done properly and submitted timely to appropriate authorities.
- To prepare statutory financial reports and act as a liaison for external and internal audit matters where needed;
- To prepare periodical financial and management accounts to guide decision making;
- To ensure that all transactions are processed and properly accounted for through the centre accounting system and comply with all financial regulations for management of public and donor funds;
- To prepare reports on project income and expenditure and ensure budgetary control.
- To ensure that a sound and effective internal control system is enforced and adhered to;
- To review documentation for payment and preparation of payment vouchers
- To review all travel requisitions and imprest retirement for approval and posting to the accounting system;
- To perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned by supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized institution. A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) qualification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience preferably in a research environment, international organization or NGOs will be an added advantage;
- Previous experience in Grants Management, experience working with QuickBooks/Vote-book or similar Accounting software will be an added advantage.
- A team player with a strong organization, planning with ability to prioritize tasks for both self and team to meet requirements and deadlines;
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English and Swahili.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently under minimal supervision to complete tasks timely and report to supervisors.
- The applicant should be a Tanzanian not aged above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be enclosed with certified copies of relevant certificates, detailed curriculum vitae and names of at least two reliable referees.
Applicants are required to submit their applications not later than two weeks after the first appearance of this advert.
Applicants are also reminded to indicate reliable day time contact information. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please submit your application to:
THE CENTRE DIRECTOR,
NIMR MWANZA CENTRE,
P. O. BOX 1462,
MOBILE: 0735 318096