How do job seekers use social media?
relationaship manager jobs vacancy at nmb tanzania, nmb recruitment portal login, bank of tanzania jobs 2021, microfinance jobs in tanzania, bank jobs, nbc vacancies, normal job vacancy, bank careers tanzania, crdb bank job opportunity, walter reed tanzania jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi hospital binafsi 2021, nmb plc internet banking, nafasi za kazi njombe 2021, nafasi za kazi wiki hii, nafasi za kazi ludewa
Job Location : Central Zone, Highland Zone and Southern Zone
Responsible for marketing agribusiness SMEs products and services to grow assets and liabilities; generate leads, processing and assessing SMEs agri-credit applications, reviewing credit appraisals from Relationship Managers in Zones and Branch Relationship Officers.
Responsible for analyzing performance of all agri-SMEs in a mandated area of operation against set budget and ensure compliance with quality standards of the agri-loans.
Responsible to advice the Senior Coverage Manager Agri Retail and/or Head of Agribusiness Retail on implications and corrective measures for any business anomalies. In view of the job purpose, the Relationship Manager is expected to put forward business propositions and support product development team in modelling new products and services that fits agribusiness customers.
- Prepare action plan for implementation and achievement of assets and liabilities budget objectives for his/her area of operation.
- Review and advise the Bank on its pricing policy for agri-loan products and services from time to time based on feedback from the field.
- Come up with initiatives to improve customers’ engagement platforms such as Business clubs, Agri Executive network and related Agri events.
- Monitor and Supervise all SMEs Agri-loans issued and disbursed in his/her area of operation/zone to ensure good and quality portfolio.
- Timely prepare periodical and ad hoc evaluation reports on Agri-SMEs performance on assets and liabilities (Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly and quarterly).
- Plan, prepare and review marketing strategies for new and existing Agri-loan products from time to time.
- Monitor and ensure that all SMEs Agri-loan products delivery processes are working. properly and provide advice to the Head of Agri Retail for any improvement needed.
- Review credit appraisals from Relationship Officers that require Credit and CREDCO decision.
- Assist branches and zones to prepare budgets for Agri-SMEs assets and liabilities.
- Train and coach other Relationship Managers and Relationship Officers on various business best practices and processes in evaluating and assessing Agri-Loan applicants.
- Perform any other duties as may be directed and/ or assigned to him/her by his/her supervisor (s)
- Good knowledge of agribusiness economics, credit in and business development.
- Sound knowledge of agriculture value chains and financing solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of agriculture sector dynamics and related laws.
- Sound understanding of other bank’s loan products, policies and procedures for cross selling purposes.
- Excellent knowledge of banking operations and financial markets in Tanzania.
- Sound knowledge of Agri-MSMEs market and general business environments in the agriculture value chains.
- Good knowledge in use of computer (Excel, word, power point presentation and access).
- Self-motivated, innovative ability to initiate and lead change.
- Excellent customer relationship management with ambition to provide solutions to customers.
- Excellent communication (English and Kiswahili), numerical, analytical, report writing and presentation skills.
- Managerial and leadership skills (conceptual and resourcefulness.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- People management, representation, team building and developing high performing team
- Undergraduate degree in Agriculture and/or Agricultural Economics, Banking, Business Administration, Finance, or equivalent fields.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ banking experience, inclusive of roles in credit assessment, project appr
Qualifications and Experience:
Experience : 3.0 Year(s)
Job opening date : 17-Dec-2021
Job closing date : 31-Dec-2021