How do job seekers use social media?
relationaship manager jobs vacancy at nmb tanzania, nmb recruitment portal login, bank of tanzania jobs 2021, microfinance jobs in tanzania, bank jobs, nbc vacancies, normal job vacancy, bank careers tanzania, crdb bank job opportunity, walter reed tanzania jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi hospital binafsi 2021, nmb plc internet banking, nafasi za kazi njombe 2021, nafasi za kazi wiki hii, nafasi za kazi ludewa
Job Location : Dar Es Salaam Zone, Dar Es Salaam
Responsible for growing both Liabilities (Deposits) and Assets from Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), advising Business Banking department on business strategy, assisting SME Business Bankers /Relationship Officers/Branch Managers in recruiting business customers to ensure SME business growth.
- Actively selling SME deposits, lending and cross selling of other banks products( Forex, Fund Transfer, Internet Banking etc.)
- Appraise SME credit applications above the SME Business Banker limit from branches and provide recommendations for decision making
- Take a leading role in driving SME activity, through networking and promoting SME activity with SME Business Bankers and branch managers.
- Actively build the capacity of the SME Business Bankers through on-going mentoring and support in order to ensure quality credit application and Business Growth.
- Monitor and review the SME Business Bankers performance to ensure that the targets are met.
- Review with SME Business Bankers client feedback, market intelligence, workshops/focus group reports and review product design and performance to establish if change, redesign or re-launch is appropriate.
- Co-ordinate budget objectives of the responsibility area on the SME products to ensure targets are achieved as per approved budget.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction for the SME is achieved by providing accurate advice for selling in line with customers’ expectations.
- Perform other duties as may be directed or assigned by his/her superior.
- Preparing budget and projections for the SME loan and deposit products. The budget to include the list of existing, prospective and potential customers to benefit from the loan and deposit products
- Good credit analysis skills.
- Good customer relationship and sound understanding of bank’s loan products, policies and procedures.
- Conversant with standard computer applications (Excel, Word and Access).
- Good communication with high proficiency in the use of (English and Kiswahili).
- Good business management, leadership, coaching and team building skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of a first degree or its equivalent in Finance, Accounting, banking and or its equivalent.
- Three years relevant experience in Retail Banking (SME Business)
Experience : 3.0 Year(s)
Job opening date : 17-Dec-2021
Job closing date : 31-Dec-2021