How do job seekers use social media?
serengeti breweries jobs 2021, serengeti breweries jobs 2020, serengeti breweries tanzania, serengeti breweries tanzania contacts, serengeti breweries moshi email address, serengeti breweries internship, serengeti breweries jobs 2021, serengeti breweries jobs 2020, tanzania breweries limited job vacancies 2021, tanzania breweries limited job vacancies 2020, serengeti breweries internship, serengeti breweries tanzania, serengeti breweries website
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people.
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits). It is a subsidiary of East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest business unit in Diageo Africa and the second largest listed company on the Nairobi stock exchange. SBL operates exclusively in Tanzania. SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brands in the portfolio include Guinness, Tusker Lager, Kibo Gold, Pilsner and Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international renowned spirits brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Bailey’s and Captain Morgan
- Making requests for stationaries, consumables, chemicals, Videojet ink, make up and solutions, services and others as will be assigned
- Follow-up for the deliveries of goods from suppliers as requested
- Preparing weekly reports for all requests made and share to all HODs
- To receive and issue raw materials, packing materials, gases,chemicals,POS and Gases received at the site and must be posted on daily basis.
- To check materials being received against documentation to ensure they match against the SBL order and report for any deviations noticed.
- To ensure proper materials handling and storage, always kept clean with no tripping hazards.
- To inspect, receive and issue furnace oil and diesel, packing materials, enzymes, spares at storage area.
- To conduct weekly /Monthly stock takes as required for all the raw materials at the site.
- To conduct weekly/Monthly stock takes as required for consumables and PPEs on site
- To generate weekly reports for spares, raw materials for eventual sign off against SAP quantity snips and aging report
- Identify obsolete/redundant and dormant or aged stocks and inform the line manager timely and are marked with labels, demarcated and placed with a warning tape.
- Supervise casuals on materials receipts or issues to ensure they are working safely and doing it right from start to end.
- Fleet management: Ensure incoming trucks have all necessary safety gears and used at times of offloading. The truck doors should be locked at all time when loading or offloading and place wheel chokes.
- To ensure stickers for release, on hold, rejected are attached on every consignment delivered with all COA in place with obsolete materials demarcated.
- Ensure MINIMAX for all stocks is timely maintained to avoid stock out and overstocking.
- Ensure chemicals are always updated with MSDS and COSSH assessment.
- Real time material posting in SAP without delay for both receipt and issue.
Confidential Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Diploma or certification in relevant field
- 2-year experience in stores management
- Knowledge on excel and word
Procurement and Supply management or Procurement and Logistics management from any recognizable Institution or other related courses. Barriers to role:
- Lack of planning
- Lack of organising skills
- Lack of communication s
Worker Type: Graduate
Primary Location: Dar es Salaam