How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
research assistant jobs in tanzania 2021, research assistant jobs, Tanzania Food and Nutrition Centre jobs 2021, ajira tanzania 2021, employement opportuinities tanzania 2021, kazi msaidizi wa utafiti, nafasi za kazi Tanzania Food and Nutrition Centre,
RESEARCH ASSISTANT – 1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in carrying out field work;
- To assist in supervising field students;
- To assist in proposing, planning and managing food and nutrition research projects and preparing reports;
- To assist in writing food and nutrition research with other staff;
- To assist in drafting guidelines, data collection tools and protocols;
- To make presentation of the research findings at local seminars and workshops;
- To assist in preparation of draft research manuscripts, books, technical reports, training materials, guidelines and protocol for publications;
- To conduct literature search and prepare research materials for writing research manuscripts, books, technical reports, training materials, guidelines and protocol for publications; and
- To perform any other related duties assigned by one’s supervisor.
1.0.2 QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Bachelor degree with a minimum of upper second class in Natural or Social Science preferably in one of the following fields: Clinical Nutrition, Community Nutrition, Dietetics, Epidemiology, Family and Consumer Studies, Home Economics and Human Nutrition, Human Nutrition, Medicine, Nutrition Epidemiology, Public Health, or related field from the recognized institution.
Deadline for application is 14th December, 2021;
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)