How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
reservation & ticketing sales agent jobs vacancy at precision air services plc, nafasi za kazi precision air 2021, air ticketing jobs in tanzania, nauli za precision air, air tanzania internship 2021, precision air tanzania booking online, air tanzania jobs 2021, air tanzania cabin crew vacancy, precision air tanzania contacts
Precision Air Services Plc is a fast-growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the below position.
POSITION: RESERVATION & TICKETING SALES AGENT (1 POST)
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER – NORTHERN & LAKE ZONE
DUTY STATION: KILIMANJARO
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT: To provide efficient and effective customer focused Passenger Ticket Sales & Reservation.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make ticket reservations, confirmations, reconfirmations and seat selection for clients on PW flights in compliance with the carrier policies, procedures and customer expectations.
- Give fare quotes and flight details to all PW clients including group quotations and bookings.
- Ensure daily sales reports and sales dispatches are submitted in accordance to company procedures.
- Handle and issue E- tickets on behalf of the company and accordance to company procedures.
- Handle flight disruptions, advising clients, re-issue and re-validate electronic tickets
- Handle telephone & email enquiries as regards travel information.
- Make outbound calls to promote PW products as directed by Management.
- Protect and enhance revenue collection to meet carrier’s expectations and customer expectations
- Handle parcels sales according to company policy.
- Compile and develop an accurate database of walk-in customers’ details.
- Taking reasonable care of own safety and security and the safety of others who may be affected by your acts or omission while undertaking your duties/ tasks.
- Cooperating with the Company to enable it comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and standards.
- Use in the correct manner, all protective equipment and procedures provided by the company.
- Reporting to the company, without delay, any defects in procedures or equipment that they are aware of that might compromise safety.
- Taking all reasonable and practical measures, this may include the submission of safety reports, to prevent injury or fatality to themselves or other persons and damage to or loss of aircraft.
- Avoiding intentionally interfering with anything provided by the Company in the interest of safety
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your Supervisor
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Meets the set passenger ticket sales targets
- 100% accuracy in fare quotation and collection of monies
- Telephone answered within 3 rings
- Call back all missed calls
- Respond to emails within 20 minutes
- Nil complaints about customer care
- Team player
- Proactive/ result oriented
- Pleasant and presentable
- Communication / interpersonal skills
- Resilient and Self-motivated
- Customer Service in Airline environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPIRIENCE
- University Degree/Diploma in Social Sciences or Business
- IATA/UFTAA Foundation/consultants diploma an added advantage
- Certification in relevant computer application
- Experience in delivering service in demanding consumer environment
- Fluency in appropriate foreign languages, an added advantage
Closing Date: Not later than 19th December 2021
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Head of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam
E‐mail: [email protected]