How do job seekers use social media?
sales executive jobs at atcl 2021, sales executive jobs dar es salaam, sales executive jobs tanzania, air tanzania internship 2021, air tanzania cabin crew vacancy, air tanzania job opportunities 2021, nafasi za kazi precision air 2021, air tanzania cabin crew salary, air tanzania jobs, aviation jobs in tanzania, air ticketing jobs in tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is making reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate business needs. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
POSITION: Sales Executive (1 POST)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCE
- Must have Bachelors’ Degree preferably in Commerce, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Must have at least three years’experience in airline sales working directly for an airline, or within a Travel Agency will be an added advantage
- Must be computer literate.
- A background in Air Transport Management and possession of aviation related certification will be an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Ensure that set revenue targets are achieved within prescribed time limits and contribute to total area achievement.
- Enhance relationships with the entireTravelTrade in the assigned territory
- Contributes to the formulation and implementation of ATCL sales strategy to maximise short- and long-term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sales and generating channel shift where appropriate
- Resolve operational and reservations issues from travel agents and other corporate clients
- Develops tactical sales and marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in bothTrade Partners and Corporate market place
- Analyze business environment to facilitate timely response to developing market trends to maximise on opportunities that arise and minimise adverse impact on company sales.
- Monitor competitor activities, evaluate recommend competitive strategy and pricing levels to deliver expected yield, margin and revenue targets
- Ensure that all travel agents and corporates are prioritised, regularly visited and professionally handled by the sales team to increase revenue and gain market share.
- Provide input and participate in the identification and progress of new business opportunities for revenue growth (through Agents Incentives/ Corporate agreements /partnerships/ Major Events & Conference Organisers etc).
Five (5) years contract with remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
- Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:-
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), birth certificate and other relevant certificates/ licenses. Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The application letters should reach the undersigned within fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
MANAGING DIRECTOR AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 December 2021.