How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
sbcc counseling appointment,t-marc tanzania jobs,t-marc tanzania
Position; Senior Advisor – SBCC
Reports to; SBCC Manager
Duty Station; Lindi, Iringa, Njombe, Mtwara, Ruvuma, Morogoro
T-MARC Tanzania 2021 T-MARC Tanzania is a non-profit Tanzanian organization working to improve public health and promote social development. Our socially marketed products and behaviour change communication initiatives address pertinent health issues in family planning and reproductive health, child survival, water and sanitation, nutrition and communicable/non-communicable infections like malaria, HIV/AIDS, and cervical cancer
T-MARC is seeking for competent candidates to join C3HP HIV&TB Southern Program.
She/he is responsible for strategically contributing to the SBCC component of the project and linking all regional SBCC activities towards achievement of project objectives and with national strategies.
The incumbent will report to Manager SBCC at Head office. She/he is responsible for the overall supervision and directing the technical component of the project ensuring SBCC activities at regional level to ensure the project achieves expected results.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities
- Focal person for the execution and monitoring of SBCC plans at regional level ensuring the project’s activities use a systematic planning process that is evidence-based and reinforced through a coordinated, shared vision among partners, key stakeholders, and the Government of Tanzania.
- Participate and contribute on the development and preparation of annual workplans and budgets for the SBCC components of the project.
- Ensure the quality of implemented technical activities and systems at all levels
- Support preparation and quality of required donor reports, quarterly and annual project reports, activity reports, research reports and other related documentation
- Mobilize social and political support at all levels to create and sustain an enabling environment for the delivery of targeted interventions including SBCC communications campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with project implementing partners to provide strategic input into the development of SBCC strategies for targeted, focused, and culturally and contextually well-tailored SBCC initiatives for specific areas of HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis (TB).
- Conduct capacity building activities to increase the effectiveness of implementing partners and CSOs to implement demand creation programming for HIV/AIDS and TB.
- Support advocacy, communication, and social mobilization at district, and community level and create strong linkages between community and service delivery activities.
- Work collaboratively with partners and LGAs as a member of the C3HP to provide regionalize SBCC communication material (activities/campaigns) ensuring that they are culturally and contextually sound for specific health areas including malaria, HIV/AIDS andTB interventions.
- Support and coordinate efforts to strengthen the capacity of community-level partners to effectively apply strategic communication and community mobilization strategies to increase demand for and use for health services, supporting integration and interlinking of messages, referrals and actions at the community level.
- Ensure that stakeholders at community levels are enabled to meaningfully participate in the communications process, including local and contextual formative research,targeting, mapping, and monitoring and oversight of initiatives.
- Work with partners to monitor and evaluate the progress and impact of community SBCC, IPC, and mobilization activities.
- Ensures the timely and quality completion of technical deliverables and reports in accordance with guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Master’s degree in public health, Health communications, Sociology
- At least 5 years of experience in designing, implementing, and evaluating SBCC interventions.
- Experience and ability to design of community based SBCC Interventions.
- Familiarity with principles and approaches in community mobilization and understanding of HIV/AIDS and TB programs.
- Exceptional interpersonal, writing, and oral presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in multi-cultural teams and with technical and administrative staff and consultants.