Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
senior finance and administration manager egpaf jobs 2021, administration officers egpaf jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi egpaf 2021, ajira egpaf 2021, egpaf tanzania jobs 2021, egpaf tanzania jobs 2021, egpaf tanzania job vacancy, egpaf tanzania, egpaf jobs
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) began supporting HIV and AIDS programming in Tanzania in 2003 and established a country office in 2004. Ever since, in close collaboration and partnership with the Ministry of Health Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children and Presidents Office Regional Administration and Local Government, EGPAF expanded its scope to supporting quality comprehensive and integrated HIV, GBV, TB, and Family planning services in the supported regions. Recently, EGPAF in collaboration with consortium partners Amref Health Tanzania, Engender Health, D-tree International and Matchboxology won the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)/Tanzania’s Comprehensive Client-Centered Health Program – HIV and Tuberculosis Northern (CH3P-HIV&TB) Activity contract. Under C3HP, EGPAF offers USAID a responsive and forward-thinking approach that will address the evolving needs of the people of Tanzania as they relate to HIV, TB, and FP services across each continuum.
Job title: Senior Finance and Administration Manager
Location: Dodoma, Arusha
Direct reporting line: Finance & Administration Director
Senior Finance and Admin Manager supports Finance and Administration Director in overseeing, providing guidance, and building the capacity of five operational areas (Human Resources, Finance, Administration, Information Technology, and Procurement and Logistics) at Field Office level and to work with Operations Department Managers and other Field Operations Officers to ensure complete, consistent, and synchronized implementation of operational policies and procedures. Senior Finance and Administration Manager will also work closely with Senior Strategic Result Managers (SSRIs) to facilitate project implementation operations in their respective regions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Timely Human Resources support to project office staff as guided by HR department
Ensures all HR policies and procedures are properly adhered by all project office staff
Advise the Human Resources head of any concerns or issues requiring his/ her attention.
Provides guidance and expertise on completing Performance Evaluations and assists HR head in ensuring all evaluations are submitted in a timely manner and all Job Descriptions are updated on an annual basis.
Assisting the HR department on all issues pertaining to attendance, replicon including leave request and timely timesheet submission.
Ensures vehicle usage and fuel log reports are properly completed, approved, and sent to Dar office on a monthly basis. This is under the administration department
Work to ensure that the field office is accessible and reachable at all times during office hours
Ensures that Foundation vehicles/equipment are properly serviced and maintained.
Work to ensure the proper functioning of the office and share monthly communication and utility status report
Maintain up to date safety and security systems in the office through quarterly awareness sessions and routine servicing of firefighting equipment
Work with the Admin officer to oversee timely logistics facilitation in the field offices
Timely prepare and make the most use of the following reports as per the agreed schedule
– Weekly travel and vehicle allocation reports
– Monthly vehicle and generator fuel repairs and maintenance reports
– Monthly safety and security status report
– Monthly Utilities report
– Monthly office status report
Work with the management to provide a conducive work environment for all staff as per the office equipment and supplies plan.
- Ensures Internet is up and running with a minimum of 1% downtime.
- Troubleshoots various IT problems with equipment and applications.
- Works with IT Department to fix problems as needed.
- Oversees use and maintenance of IT equipment such as printers, scanners, modems, LCD projectors, etc.
- Ensures files are backed on a daily basis and server and its applications are fully functional and well-maintained.
- Ensures all IT policies and procedures are properly adhered to.
Procurement and Logistics:
- Inventory control and reporting for Project Office Furniture and Equipment. Acts as Property Manager for respective Project Office.
- Manage and review bid analysis as needed and procure goods and services and process reviews and approvals as appropriate in line with the signature authority matrix.
- Liaises with vendors to ensure proper goods and services are provided to Project Office.
- Ensures all procurement policies are properly implemented and adhered to.
- Ensure timely submission and application of VAT refund and exemptions to authority, keep track record of each transaction submission and report to the supervisor on weekly basis and submit hard copies of invoices and fiscal receipt to Dar for further refund application process on monthly basis.
- In collaboration with SSRMs, She/he will review, implement and monitor their respective procurement plans.
- He/She will work closely with SSRMs to develop an annual implementation and operations budget for the respective Region Acceleration Strategy (RAS) team.
- Closely collaborating with SSRMs, the Senior and Finance Administration Manager will monitor Program expenditures including regular/timely review of the expenditure versus actual (BVA), and share on monthly basis.
- Monitoring disbursement of funds and receiving the status of cash book balance on daily basis to avoid running out of funds
- Prepare Monthly Financial Reports for submission to the Country Office in a timely manner.
- Ensuring timely payment requests are sent to Dar office for all training/meetings participants and full accountability of the payments either done through Money wallet payment
- Reviewing and approving expenses reports/Liquidations to ensure adequate documentation, allowable and allocable
- Regular review of the cash register and carry out surprise petty cash count
- Approving petty cash Vouchers
- Perform Bank Reconciliation for Project Office.
- Maintains Project Office Travel Advance Register.
- Ensures all Finance policies and procedures are properly adhered to.
- Subgrant management facilitation
In collaboration and consultation with SSRMs, he/she will execute the following functions:-
- Provide administrative support to Grant officers in managing sub-awards portfolios.
- Work with the technical advisors in making sure subgrant work plan are also included in the project office plans
- Provide administrative support to manage the cash flow of the sub-recipients
- Work with technical advisors to manage compliance of rules and regulations of sub-award, and to immediately report on any potential risk, fraud, and noncompliance within the portfolio of the project office.
- Assesses operational policies and procedures on an ongoing basis to identify and propose new policies or changes as needed, in addition to monitoring the implementation of existing operational policies to ensure they are being properly adhered to.
- Ad hoc reports and provision of information as needed.
- Coordinate on maintaining all operational documents and electronic files to ensure they are complete and well-organized.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned by the Finance & Administration Director
- Managing Compliance and risk management at the project office
- Enhance the performance of Quality output to your assigned duties
- Enhancing customer engagement and relationship management
- Mentoring and training project office finance staff in various finance functions like budgeting, preparing reports, monitoring expenditure etc. in the aim of capacity building
Various Field Operations Staff such as Associate Finance Officer, Grants Officers, and procurement and administration Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field required preferably with CPA/ACCA qualification. Masters is an added advantage
- Demonstrated at least 5 years’ accounting, auditing, or financial management experience.
- Experience with USG Financial regulations and compliance requirements
- Five (5) years of previous management experience is required.
- Experience working with international NGOs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Understanding of USG financial regulations.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High quality is written & oral communication ability
- Strong supervisory skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Fluent reading, writing and speaking in both Kiswahili and English
HOW TO APPLY
EGPAF is an equal opportunities employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to EGPAF.
Submissions to be sent to:
Senior Human Resource Manager,
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation,
P.O. BOX 1628,
395 Ursino Park, Mwai Kibaki Road, Morocco.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The application should be done through the given link.
Closing date: December 10, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.