How do job seekers use social media?
senior manager agribusiness jobs vacancy at nmb tanzania, nmb recruitment portal login, bank of tanzania jobs 2021, microfinance jobs in tanzania, bank jobs, nbc vacancies, normal job vacancy, bank careers tanzania, crdb bank job opportunity, walter reed tanzania jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi hospital binafsi 2021, nmb plc internet banking, nafasi za kazi njombe 2021, nafasi za kazi wiki hii, nafasi za kazi ludewa
Job Location : Head Office
Responsible for planning and directing the work of Agri retail Commercial Relationship Managers handling high profile agri-retail customers. He/She is responsible to growing both Agribusiness Retail Assets and Liabilities from the agribusiness high profile SMEs and emerging agri-corporate, advising the department on business strategy and guiding Relationship Managers in recruiting customers to ensure growth.
- Manage planning and implementation of set budgets for growing the high-end agribusiness retail clientele for both assets and liabilities.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation of Commercial Relationship Managers planned daily, weekly and monthly targets and take corrective actions when necessary.
- Providing guidance to Commercial Relationship Managers on recruitment, maintenance and retention of high-end agri-retail customers.
- Ensuring clarity around Agri-retail priorities and goals.
- Manage implementation of the financial budgets for agri-retail commercial assets and liabilities.
- Guide on talent identification and development processes for Agri retail Commercial Relationship Managers.
- Work across functions with peers in other departments i.e. Products/Channels, Shared services, ICT, Legal, Risk & Compliance, credit, audit, operations, etc. to ensure collaboration for shared goals.
- High-level interaction with peers and/or senior management for reporting and strategy development.
- Communicating financial, goal results, and key performance indicators to Agri retail Commercial Relationship Managers.
- Facilitating goal-level creation for the broader function and working with Relations Managers to ensure the goals cascade to all workers.
- Undertake appraisal and review of high value Agri-SMEs credit applications above the Relationship Managers’ limit; from the respective zones and provide recommendations for decision-making.
- Taking a leading role in guiding Agri-Retail Relationship Managers in growing asset book and mobilizing deposits from the high value Agri-SMEs segment.
- Coordinate with Relationship Managers to prepare appropriate financing structure for managing risks and realizing economic value in terms of pricing (fees, interest and commissions, etc.)
- Advice the Head, Agri Retail on different strategies relating to commercial agri-retail and agri-retail banking development in growing its penetration and impact on growing assets and deposits books.
- Monitor and ensure that all agri-MSEs products delivery processes are working properly and provide advice to the Head of Agri Retail for any improvement needed.
- Actively build capacity of commercial Relationship Managers and Relationship Officers through training, mentoring and coaching.
- Manage the portfolio of both assets and liabilities ensuring health portfolios.
- Preparing budgets and projections for Commercial Agri –retail. The budget to include the list of existing, prospective customers to benefit from loans and other cross-sold products.
- Manage execution of commercial Relationship Managers’ weekly pipelines for both assets and liabilities.
- Carry monitoring and evaluation of the set budgets by ensuring Commercial Relationship Managers’ weekly and monthly sales targets are achieved within timelines.
- Manage performance of the Commercial Agri-SMEs portfolio by ensuring that PAR & NPL ratio are reduced and fall within the acceptable risk levels.
- To prepare and represent NMB in all customers’ fora and ensure maintenance of high- level relationship and networking between the bank, customers and other stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as may be directed or assigned by his/her superior(s).
- Credit appraisal and analysis on identified opportunities.
- Knowledge of the Tanzania Banking Sector Environment.
- Sound knowledge of Agribusiness SMEs market and Environment.
- Good customer relationship and sound understanding of bank’s products, policies and procedures.
- Conversant with standard computer applications (Excel, Word, PPT, and Access).
- Excellent communication in the use of English and Kiswahili.
- High level of writing, presentation skills and techniques.
- Stakeholders’ management, leadership, coaching and team building.
- Strong relationship building and sales management.
- Strong analytical skills on financials and credit risks.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of a first degree or its equivalent in Agri-economics and Agribusiness, Finance, accounting, Banking, Economics/Statistics, and/or other relevant fields.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Agribusiness and/ or business banking relationship management role.
- Experience in credit value chain.
- Data analytics an added advantage.
Experience : 5.0 Year(s)
Job opening date : 17-Dec-2021
Job closing date : 31-Dec-2021