How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
senior product manager jobs nmb tanzania, senior product manager jobs nmb 2021, senior product manager jobs nmb salary, senior product manager jobs nmb, senior product manager, revenue assurance, jobs vacancy nmb bank tanzania, nmb recruitment portal, nafasi za kazi nmb, nmb recruitment portal login, nmb job vacancies 2021, nmb internship
Senior Product Manager; Revenue Assurance (1 Position(s))
Job Location : Head Office
Manage revenue assurance activities across the Business and continuously identify and mitigate financial risks within revenues, margins and cash flows. Identify and deliver opportunities and solutions to improve performance across all Retail Products and Channels as well as Retail Business Segments.
- Maintain an end-to-end view of all customer related revenue processes across the Retail Business.
- Regularly review and ensure that published tariffs/business rules are implemented accurately in the CBS or any other relevant system.
- Monitor, asses and create reports highlighting new products performance against revenue (NII and NFI) budget.
- Monitor Cost lines for the department. Ensure that lines are within budget.
- Conduct period pricing reviews (quarterly) across key Retail Product and Channel lines.
- Detect and plug revenue leakages.
- Identify missed revenue opportunities.
- Continuous review of service paths and revenue paths.
- Conduct Deep dives into the various Retail Product and Channels Highlighting key insights into oRevenue Driver Trends oExpense Driver Trends oUtilization oOptimization opportunities oActive Customer trends
- Drive a culture of operational revenue assurance across the business from
- oProduct creations
- oRevenue analysis
- oEngaging and influencing all stakeholders who impact or are impacted by the revenue process.
- Map and implement control routines for all revenue affecting activities including discounts, adjustment and promotions as well as co-ordinate efforts to develop policies and procedures that streamline revenue assurance processes.
- Annual Review of Pricing Framework and recommend areas that require to be enhanced, improved, etc.
- Pricing and revenue monitoring.
- Income targets strategies and product and channel profitability analysis.
- Competence skills in teamwork and meetings management.
- Regular review of individual performance targets and give constructive feedback for development.
- Being pro-active to identify products issues and resolve them timely in proactive manner.
- Improve product portfolio within authority level according to set standards.
- Manage relationship with business partners and all other stakeholders.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Tanzanian Banking products and systems that support them.
- Conversant of product offerings in the wider financial services industry.
- A wide knowledge of NMB strategy and policies.
- Detailed knowledge of Retail buying behavior, marketing techniques and evolving trends
- An understanding of customer segmentation theory and practice.
- A detailed understanding of banking industry, advisory, regulatory and professional bodies.
- A good understanding of legislation related to financial services and channel delivery.
- A good knowledge of constructing reports, executive summaries and briefs.
- Greater understanding of product life cycle.
- Communication skills both written and oral.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Project management skills.
- MS Excel proficiency.
- Good interpersonal and networking skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Ability to explain and handle complex information clearly and simply.
- Presentation and Training skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- An advanced diploma/degree in Business, Accountancy, and Economy, Finance or any other related field.
- Any course or training in product development is an added advantage.
- Able to deal professionally, confidently and effectively with staff at all levels, internally and externally.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry changes in both the business and marketing environments.
- A minimum of 6 years of working experience in Retail Banking within the Financial Services Industry.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Conversant in Customer segmentation, Pricing and Product Development procedures/processes.
Experience : 6.0 Year(s)
Job opening date : 24-Dec-2021
Job closing date : 07-Jan-2022