Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
senior strategic results managers egpaf jobs 2021, administration officers egpaf jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi egpaf 2021, ajira egpaf 2021, egpaf tanzania jobs 2021, egpaf tanzania jobs 2021, egpaf tanzania job vacancy, egpaf tanzania, egpaf jobs
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) began supporting HIV and AIDS programming in Tanzania in 2003 and established a country office in 2004. Ever since, in close collaboration and partnership with the Ministry of Health Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children and Presidents Office Regional Administration and Local Government, EGPAF expanded its scope to supporting quality comprehensive and integrated HIV, GBV, TB, and Family planning services in the supported regions. Recently, EGPAF in collaboration with consortium partners Amref Health Tanzania, EngenderHealth, D-tree International, and Matchboxology won the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)/Tanzania’s Comprehensive Client-Centered Health Program – HIV and Tuberculosis Northern (CH3P-HIV&TB) Activity contract. Under C3HP, EGPAF offers USAID a responsive and forward-thinking approach that will address the evolving needs of the people of Tanzania as they relate to HIV in 5 regions (Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Manyara, Dodoma, and Singida), tuberculosis (TB) in 6 regions (Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Manyara, Dodoma and Singida and Tabora), and family planning (FP) in 3 regions (Arusha, Dodoma, and Manyara) services across each continuum.
Job title: Senior Strategic Results Manager –RAS (SSRM-RAS)
Primary manager: Director of Strategic Results Management (DSRM) ,
Location: Arusha (1) and Tabora (1)
The Senior Strategic Results Manager –RAS is a self-motivated individual who will provide direct oversight of the Regional Acceleration Strategy (RAS), and has both supervisory and managerial responsibility for all aspects of overall regional project implementation management; including RAS teamwork planning, execution, monitoring, documentation, and reporting. He/she has a regional project representation and relationship management function of our sub-partners, collaborative partners, and other IPs and stakeholders in the supported region and districts. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Results Management (DSRM), the SSRM-RAS leads a strong team, including technical advisors and officers, M&E staff, and operations staff, in a collaborative team spirit focused on the achievement of project/RAS goals and objectives. He/she provides implementation oversight to maximize efficient budget and other RAS resource utilization, guided by the level of support needed to achieve overall regional, districts facilities project results. The SSRM-RAS will ensure the regional C3HP implementation is well planned, coordinated, and executed with quality, accountability, and measurable impact. the SRM-RAS will work in close collaboration with the pool of Technical Advisors based in the country/Dar office, to ensure a well-coordinated flow of technical advisory support to the region, as well as Dar based operations teams to manage grants under contract with regional stakeholders, to ensure RAS work plan implementation is well aligned with budget allocation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall leadership and management of overall RAS project implementation across the project region, districts, facilities, and communities
- Leading RAS teamwork planning, execution, monitoring, documentation, and reporting.
- Provides a regional project representation and relationship management function of our sub-partners, collaborative partners, and other IPs and stakeholders in the supported region and districts.
- Provides supervisory and managerial techniques and operations oversight to the RAS team
- Work and collaborate with RHMTs and CHMTs to ensure RAS priorities are mirrored in region and council’s comprehensive plans aligned with the C3HP project and regional councils plans and targets
- Coordinate with R/CHMTs the deployment and supervision of Council-based Results-Based Management (RBM) Coordinators, to support a sustained response.
- Ensure functional and well-guided roving and case management teams by the regional, councils, and facility performance priorities are well aligned with available project resources, technical and operations support
- Coordinate with and conduct quarterly joint supportive supervision with the RHMTs to facilitate the implementation of the planned activities , review progress, and provide feedback for further improvement
- Overall responsible and accountable for the RAS team, regional C3HP project performance results
- Provide oversight and ensure programmatic and operation compliance with the Foundation, government, and donor SOPs, guidelines, and policies are adhered to in the course of project implementation, monitoring and reporting.
- Overall responsible and accountable for RAS C3HP quality and timely submission of monthly, quarterly, and annual regional specific input including successes, lessons, and challenges with proposed actions forward.
- A medical professional with 6 years of experience working in RCH, FP, HIV/AIDS, and TB programs in Tanzania.
- Master’s in Public Health or other relevant Master’s degree is an essential requirement
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- At least 5 years of proven project management experience in the design, administration, management, and implementation of health programs
- Understanding on local RCH, HIV, TB, and FP integration context within health facilities and community levels
- Experience in Project Management.
- Experience managing donor-funded projects, with vast knowledge of US Rules and Regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Kiswahili); strong critical thinking, problem-solving and attentiveness to detail.
HOW TO APPLY
EGPAF is an equal opportunities employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to EGPAF.
Submissions to be sent to:
Senior Human Resource Manager,
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation,
P.O. BOX 1628,
395 Ursino Park, Mwai Kibaki Road, Morocco.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The application should be done through the given link.
Closing date: December 10, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.