senior technical advisor tb services egpaf jobs 2021, administration officers egpaf jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi egpaf 2021, ajira egpaf 2021, egpaf tanzania jobs 2021, egpaf tanzania jobs 2021, egpaf tanzania job vacancy, egpaf tanzania, egpaf jobs
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) began supporting HIV and AIDS programming in Tanzania in 2003 and established a country office in 2004. Ever since, in close collaboration and partnership with the Ministry of Health Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children and Presidents Office Regional Administration and Local Government, EGPAF expanded its scope to supporting quality comprehensive and integrated HIV, GBV, TB, and Family planning services in the supported regions. Recently, EGPAF in collaboration with consortium partners Amref Health Tanzania, EngenderHealth, D-tree International, and Matchboxology won the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)/Tanzania’s Comprehensive Client-Centered Health Program – HIV and Tuberculosis Northern (CH3P-HIV&TB) Activity contract. Under C3HP, EGPAF offers USAID a responsive and forward-thinking approach that will address the evolving needs of the people of Tanzania as they relate to HIV, TB, and FP services across each continuum.
Job title: Senior Technical Advisor TB Services
Primary Manager: Deputy Chief of Party/ Technical Director
Location: Dar es Salaam
The Senior Technical Advisor TB Services (STA-TB) will be responsible for further developing and streamlining TB and TB/HIV programming towards effective and sustainable implementation and providing high-level technical assistance, mentorship, and supervision of the supported TB and TB collaborative activities, including designing and supporting the implementation of innovative approaches to ensure high quality and integrated TB services across the supported regions, councils and facilities. He /she will assure an effective collaboration with various technical specialists, regional project staff while providing guidance and technical assistance in line with the government of Tanzania NTLP guidelines. The STA-TB will lead and guide the project team including in documentation and sharing of best practices of TB and TB/HIV collaborative activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leadership and coordination of TB and TB/HIV collaborative activities design, implementation, monitoring, documentation, and reporting
- Capacity building and technical assistance to field project teams and R/CHMTs on the integration of TB and TB/HIV collaborative activities
- Provision of technical assistance and representation at the national level
- MD, Senior AMO, or Senior RN with more than 5years of experience working in TB and TB/HIV-related programming, managing, and or supporting the implementation of HIV/AIDS programs with a focus on TB and /or TB/HIV.
- A Master of Public Health degree or other advance medical or relevant degree is an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- At least 5 years of proven experience in program management and implementation of HIV/AIDS programs in developing countries, including supervision and reporting.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to deal successfully with existing stakeholders, team members, potential partners, and government officials
- Experience in the clinical management of TB and HIV /AIDS adults and children in resource-poor settings.
- Knowledge and ability to write quality proposals and reports for international donor agencies.
- Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
EGPAF is an equal opportunities employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to EGPAF.
Submissions to be sent to:
Senior Human Resource Manager,
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation,
P.O. BOX 1628,
395 Ursino Park, Mwai Kibaki Road, Morocco.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The application should be done through the given link.
Closing date: December 10, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.