Education jobs, Counseling jobs , socialogy jobs nafasi za kazi bugando 2021, jobs at bungando 2021, job vacancy at bugando 2021, nafasi za kazi za afya,
DEPARTMENT OF STUDENTS’ WELFARE
SENIOR WARDEN I -1 POST
Holder of a Master’s Degree in Education, Education Management, Psychology, Counseling, Sociology, Social Welfare and Home Economics or relevant equivalent from a recognized University/Institution with at least three years relevant work experience in a similar position in a reputable Institution obtained after acquiring the Master’s Degree.
ii. Duties and Responsibilities
- To deal with cases involving students on social matters.
- To disseminate University’s’ directives to students.
- To maintain accurate records pertaining to students’ welfare.
- To participate in identifying behavioral trends that may require action.
- To administer students’ welfare services.
- To facilitate Students’ Organization activities.
- To participate in career guidance and counseling to students.
- To maintain conducive learning environment.
- To deal with students disciplinary issues.
- To assist students in securing permits from relevant authorities.
- To present students’ needs to the Dean of Students and other responsible University authorities
- To guide students in observing By-Laws and Regulations.
- To assist the Dean of Students to organize and implement orientation programme for new students in collaboration with other Departments.
- To develop extracurricular programmes with students’ organization to promote their personal growth and development.
- To participate in developing and coordinating policies and procedures related to students’ welfare.
- To supervise and monitor cleanness of the hostel and surrounding environment.
- To perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
iii. Other skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English.
- Good Computer skills.
- Excellent communications, presentational and organizational skills.
- Personal organization and planning skills.
- Capable of rigorous analytical approach and results oriented.
- Adaptability, Flexible and stress resistant.
- The ability to work in a team and independently.
- The ability to work under minimum supervision.
The deadline is Friday 14th December, 2021 at 04:30 pm.
Applications must be addressed and sent to:
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES (CUHAS)
P.O. BOX 1464,
Or E-Mail to: email@example.com