Most job seekers are already using social media in their job search,
Utilizing social media in your job search can help you to network with potential employers, research companies and find job postings.
If you’re not sure how to get started, join with us on social media group!
technical officer egpaf jobs 2021, administration officers egpaf jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi egpaf 2021, ajira egpaf 2021, egpaf tanzania jobs 2021, egpaf tanzania jobs 2021, egpaf tanzania job vacancy, egpaf tanzania, egpaf jobs
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) began supporting HIV and AIDS programming in Tanzania in 2003 and established a country office in 2004. Ever since, in close collaboration and partnership with the Ministry of Health Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children and Presidents Office Regional Administration and Local Government, EGPAF expanded its scope to supporting quality comprehensive and integrated HIV, GBV, TB, and Family planning services in the supported regions. Recently, EGPAF in collaboration with consortium partners Amref Health Tanzania, EngenderHealth, D-tree International, and Matchboxology won the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)/Tanzania’s Comprehensive Client-Centered Health Program – HIV and Tuberculosis Northern (CH3P-HIV&TB) Activity contract. Under C3HP, EGPAF offers USAID a responsive and forward-thinking approach that will address the evolving needs of the people of Tanzania as they relate to HIV, TB, and FP services across each continuum.
Job title: Technical Officer HTS/PMTCT services
Location: Arusha, Manyara, Dodoma
Primary manager: Senior Strategic Results Manager – RAS
The Technical Officer HTS/PMTCT services (TO-HTS/PMTCT) is a highly committed, self-motivated, and result-oriented individual. S/he will coordinate and supervise the implementation of the three 95s, with a focus on HIV testing services, PMTCT/EID, PrEP, HIV ST, and recency testing. S/he will provide regional-level technical assistance, mentorship, and supervision of the supported activities, including designing and supporting the implementation of innovative approaches to ensure high-quality service delivery across the supported councils and facilities. S/he will be part of the Regional Acceleration Strategy team and will ensure effective collaboration with various technical officers while providing guidance and technical assistance to CHMT and health facility staff. The TO-HTS/PMTCT will report to the Senior Strategic Results Manager – RAS, with a dotted reporting line for technical oversight to the Senior Technical Advisor HTS/PMTCT Services.
Leading and coordinating HTS, PrEP, and PMTCT/EID activities in the region and councils including planning, implementation, monitoring, documentation, and reporting
He/she is responsible for overall HIV testing activity within the region with the main focus on index testing, PrEP, HIVST, recency testing, and follow-up of PMTCT/EID clients.
- Provide support and monitor implementation and reporting of HIV Testing Services (HTS) specifically index testing, optimized PITC, and linkage of all clients identified positive using linkage case management (LCM) approach.
- Strengthen the system for identification and referral of HIV-infected clients from all entry points including community-based testing.
- Work close with facility CTC providers for elicitation of index contacts to plan for the facility and community testing, document and report follow up outcome
- Work closely with RCH providers to follow up mothers and HEIs to ensure early EID and known final outcome status
- Conduct weekly testing data review for updating testing outcomes at the facility and obtaining a list of new index contacts and HEIs to be traced and tested.
Build capacity of facility and community teams on HTS, PrEP, HIVST, recency testing, PMTCT & EID
- Provide technical support to the facility and community HTS providers in the implementation of community index testing, focused PITC, PrEP, HIVST, recency testing, and PMTCT/EID activities
- Ensure availability of up – to date HTS and PMTCT guidelines, SOPs, registers, and reporting formats in all facilities and testing areas.
- Offer supervision and mentorship of CTC staff, community HTS providers, and RCH staff
Documentation of best practices of Index testing, PrEP, HIVST, recency, and PMTCT/EID testing
- Identify and write on best practices and success stories.
- Document challenges and suggests action to be taken as part of the RAS plan.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree or advanced diploma in medicine, nursing, or related field with relevant national registration
- A Master’s degree in public health or a related field is an added advantage
- At least 2 years of experience working in public health programs/ services
- At least 2 years of experience in implementation and management of HIV testing and linkage to ART or related clinical and public health programs
- Experience in writing reports, best practices, and lessons learned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent command of English and Swahili languages in written and oral communication.
- Experience in basic computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and the internet
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
EGPAF is an equal opportunities employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to EGPAF.
Submissions to be sent to:
Senior Human Resources Manager,
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation,
P.O. BOX 1628,
395 Ursino Park, Mwai Kibaki Road, Morocco.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The application should be done through the given link.
Closing date: December 10, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted