air traffic control liaison jobs, traffic liaison jobs near kigamboni, traffic liaison jobs near dar es salaam,air tanzania internship 2021, air tanzania cabin crew vacancy, air tanzania job opportunities 2021, nafasi za kazi precision air 2021, air tanzania cabin crew salary, air tanzania jobs, aviation jobs in tanzania, air ticketing jobs in tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is making reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate business needs. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
POSITION: TRAFFIC LIAISON OFFICER (1 POST)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree or relevant Aviation related Diploma/Certificate from a recognized Training Institution
- Proven relevant working experience of not less than 3 in Airport Ground Operations
- Must be computer literate
- Background in Air Transport Management and possession of IATA/UFTAA Diploma or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Experience in delivering service in demanding consumer environment
- Fluency in appropriate foreign languages is an added advantage
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and ensure efficient and effective check in and boarding of passengers in compliance with carrier’s policy/ procedures and customer expectations
- Supervise baggage handling and prepare weekly baggage handling report.
- Liaise with the GHA to ensure lost baggage is communicated, traced, and delivered to affected passenger
- Audit, review and report on service delivery to monitor compliance on SLAS’s availed to GHA
- Strict control of excess baggage collection and remittance
- Record all flight movements as per company requirement
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
- Ensure the application of the Ground Handling Manual, ATCL rules and Regulations as well as other regulatory authorities’guidance amid operations
- Ensure Operations are performed safely and on time in line with applicable regulations and guidance
- Timely report incidents, accidents, delays, disruptions as observed during operations for further analysis and investigation
- Complete investigation as assigned and share findings within the time frame allocated
- Plan the resources to ensure that every shift and flight is sufficiently covered
- Make decision over the ground operations after consultation with other parties and approval from the manager or as per the written procedure
- Act as a link between ATCL and other service providers.
- Deliver on the OTP and Safety KPIs for ATCL
Five (5) years contract with remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
- Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:-
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), birth certificate and other relevant certificates/ licenses. Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The application letters should reach the undersigned within fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
MANAGING DIRECTOR AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 December 2021.