Medical Surgical jobs, Midwifery jobs , Physiology jobs nafasi za kazi bugando 2021, jobs at bungando 2021, job vacancy at bugando 2021, medical jobs 2021, nafasi za kazi za afya,Tutorial Assistants Department Of Midwifery
A Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or equivalent degree and score at least B in the relevant subject and a GPA of 3.5 and above. Must be registered by respective Council/Board.
ii. Duties and Responsibilities
This is a training position. However, the Tutorial Assistant may be required to perform the following
- Conducting Tutorials for undergraduate students,
- Supervising seminars,
- Teaching Certificates and Diploma Courses,
- Mark non-assessed coursework assignments and provide feedback,
- Deal with student queries about the content and delivery of a module as well as providing advice and ideas to them where necessary,
- Supervise the work of students where appropriate,
- Ensure that the preparation of materials and equipment required during classes is available and where appropriate assist in the assembling and dismantling of laboratory apparatus,
- Work with other demonstrators and tutorial assistants to ensure that practical classes run effectively and according to timetable requirements
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
The deadline is Friday 14th December, 2021 at 04:30 pm.
Applications must be addressed and sent to:
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES (CUHAS)
P.O. BOX 1464,