How do job seekers use social media?
DEPARTMENT OF RADIOLOGY – 1 POST
by respective Council/Board.
ii. Duties and Responsibilities
This is a training position. However, the Tutorial Assistant may be required to perform the following duties:
- Conducting Tutorials for undergraduate students,
- Supervising seminars,
- Teaching Certificates and Diploma Courses,
- Mark non-assessed coursework assignments and provide feedback,
- Deal with student queries about the content and delivery of a module as well as providing advice and ideas to them where necessary,
- Supervise the work of students where appropriate,
- Ensure that the preparation of materials and equipment required during classes is available and where appropriate assist in the assembling and dismantling of laboratory apparatus,
- Work with other demonstrators and tutorial assistants to ensure that practical classes run effectively and according to timetable requirements
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.