How do job seekers use social media?
north mara gold mine jobs 2021, barrick north mara gold mine jobs, north mara gold mine job vacancies 2021, north mara gold mine job vacancies, north mara gold mine job vacancies 2021, jobs at north mara gold mine, north mara gold mine job vacancies 2021, north mara gold mine, nafasi za kazi north mara gold mine
North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit an Underground Mobile Equipment Superintendent to join North Mara team. The successful candidates for this position will carry out assigned Processing tasks within the guidelines of Company Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practice as well as other assigned tasks within the range of competencies. The position will report to the Engineering Manager with the work roster being fifty-six (56) days at work and twenty-eight (28) days off work.
- Ensuring all activities are performed with a full commitment to health, safety, environmental and community standards and procedures
- The mentoring and training of the fleet maintenance team to provide a safe and efficient work environment
- Developing and managing maintenance strategy in order to achieve operational objectives, particularly, maintaining high equipment availability and reliability
- Determining the preventative maintenance and repair requirements of the mobile equipment fleet
- Identifying, implementing and reviewing equipment strategies, including quality control procedures to ensure accuracy of all results.
- Preparing the longer-term training program to keep all mechanical maintenance personnel up-to date in technical upgrades and improvements to maintenance techniques
- Ensuring continuous improvement in the setup of the mobile equipment maintenance organization, required workshop tools, work procedures and inventory spare parts
- Budget preparation and control during the execution of repair and maintenance activities
- Developing the local workforce.
- Supervision of the contracted Equipment Maintenance, warehouse supervisor, light vehicle maintenance supervisor and a maintenance planner.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Not less than 10 years’ experience in heavy mobile equipment maintenance, or equivalent experiences.
Skills / Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience with Trucks i.e. SANDVIK TH540, TH551i, TH663i, CAT730, LHD CAT 2900G, Development Drills SANDVIK DD421, DD420, Production Drill SANDVIK DL311, DL420 ,Caterpillar 789D Haul trucks, 6040 Front Shovels, Excavators, Loaders, Dozers and Graders
- Experience in mine auto electrical maintenance role with line-of-sight and teleremote systems including Automation, Fleet Management, Traffic Management, Network Communications, Protection Systems, Integration and Control Rooms.
- Excellent attitude towards safety and commitment to zero-harm
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills