How do job seekers use social media?
job for female hostel warden, warden jobs with accommodation, hostel warden job vacancies, hostel warden jobs in university, hostel warden jobs in government, hostel warden jobs in residential school, hostel warden vacancy 2021
Ref.No.JA.9/259/01-A/10 14th December, 2021
On behalf of The Institute of Construction Technology (ICoT)), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill one-year contract vacant posts mentioned below.
THE INSTITUTE OF CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY
The Institute of Construction Technology (ICoT) is an Institute under the Ministry of Work and Transport (Works Sector) established on the 6th of February 2017, by the National Council for Technical Education with full registration as a Technical Education and Training Institution. ICoT aims to provide professional training in the construction industry using the state of art technology for sustainable and socioeconomic needs of Tanzania.
WADEN –1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure safe and healthy living and working environment for resident students;
- To promote a collegiate environment, good order and social harmony in the halls of residence;
- To enforce discipline and code of conduct in the halls of residence as per the ICoT policies and regulations;
- To complete necessary administrative tasks such as report writing, surveys, filing incidents, documentation and record keeping with respect to Residence Halls;
- To maintaining accurate records and writing reports to assist to identify trends that may require action;
- To look after the welfare of the students;
- To check the rooms and visit the students at any time; and
- To be a custodian and in-charge of all the hostel properties.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Certificate in Social Work, Community Development, Sociology; Development studies and any relevant field from recognized Institutions
REMUNERATION PACKAGE – AS PER GOVERNMENT SALARY SCALE
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective
- Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, Utumishi/Asha Rose Migiro Buildings Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 27th December, 2021;
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT