web designer jobs near kigamboni, web designer jobs near dar es salaam, web designer jobs no experience, web designer jobs salary, junior web designer jobs, web designer jobs london, freelance web designer jobs
Digitise is part of a larger group that is a dynamic web and digital agency based in London working with team members across the globe. We work with clients in a range of sectors, from well-known brands to innovative start-ups.
Our team provides a full spectrum of design and development services, including custom websites and ecommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems
About the job
What’s In It For You
40 days paid holiday annually – (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
All of our team members qualify to become partners within our organisation, following the usual probationary period. On this partnership model, each partner is eligible to receive a share in the profit of our business, along with the opportunity for real input into its management and financial performance. Partners have additional special benefits including the opportunity to work from home on certain days.
You’ll be joining a group of fun, friendly, and geographically diverse professionals who love our work and get a kick out of over-delivering for our clients.
NOW WE’VE GOT YOUR ATTENTION, ALLOW US TO EXPAND…
About Our Organisation
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we have Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accreditation, amongst others.
UX/UI DESIGNER- WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM JOB…
- If you are a credible and consistent Designer with a curious mind who can find bespoke solutions for any situation and looking for exciting projects and then read on…
- The Role – What’s It About…
- If you’re interested in finding bespoke solutions for any situation including gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components, we would like to meet you…
- If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
THE FINE PRINT…
Mandatory Skills – 2 To 4 Years Experience In
- Experienced in UX / UI Design in an agency environment
- Comfortable in evidence-based design decision making, through research and observation
- Experienced in the use of the Figma prototyping platform
- Able to demonstrate your work using your portfolio
- Enjoy the creative process, find solutions to problems, and relish building products that delight customers
- Happy dealing with tight timelines
- Enjoy experimenting, making rapid decisions and learning from failures
A High Level Of Proficiency In
- A good grasp of accessible and inclusive design
- A good understanding of design systems
- An understanding of how websites and digital applications are built and how your work can impact this
- Understand how to get the most out of your design for SEO
If this sounds like your dream job and you’d like to become a part of our success story, please apply with your CV and 4-5 relevant examples of your proudest achievements so far and we’ll get back to you!