How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Get all information related to jobs tanzania arusha, jobs tanzania government, mabumbe jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2022, jobs in tanzania for foreigners, current jobs in tanzania 2022, unskilled jobs in tanzania
The United Republic Oftanzania President’s Office Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
Employment Opportunities – Arusha Technical College (Atc)
The Arusha Technical College (ATC) is a statutory body, Public Technical Institution which was established by the National Council for Technical Education (Arusha Technical College) Establishment Order, 2007, GN. No. 78 of 30th March 2007 and later in 2015 the Instrument which established it was revoked and replaced by the National Council for Technical Education (The Grant of Autonomous Status to the Arusha Technical College) Order, 2015 GN. No. 302 of 24th July, 2015.
The College is mainly governed by the National Council for Technical Education (Autonomous Technical Institutions) Regulations, 2015 GN. No. 463 published on 23rd October, 2015. The College offers various Technical Education Training (TET), Vocational Education Training (VET) and Engineering Programmes.
GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING at Arusha Technical college |Geotechnical Engineering job at Arusha Technical college ATC
Assistant Lecturer- Geotechnical Engineering -1 Post (Re-advertised)
- To teach up to NTA level 8 (Bachelor’s Degree);
- To prepare learning resources for tutorial exercise;
- To conduct research, seminars and case studies;
- To carry out consultancy and community services under supervision;
- To supervise students project;
- To review and develop curriculum
- To prepare teaching manual; and
- To perform any other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: –
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letters should be written either in Swahili or English and addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, University of Dodoma, and Utumishi Building/Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.Deadline for application is 13rd January, 2022;
- Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;