How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
bank assurance manager jobs vacancy 2022, bancassurance jobs in tanzania, dcb bank tanzania jobs, dcb bank tanzania jobs, dcb commercial bank tanzania, nafasi za kazi tanzania january 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022
Job Title: Bancassurance Manager
Job Level: Managerial
Reports To: Chief Manager – Commercial
Financial Responsibility: Responsible for managing overall Insurance unit
Leadership Responsibilities: Expected to demonstrate leadership to the Insurance team
Purpose of Role: Responsible for the Insurance business development and growth within the bank to generate revenue in line with the Bancassurance sales strategy.
Duties & Accountabilities
• Drive the achievement of the set financial targets while delivering consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
• Work closely with the branches and business teams to ensure that set Bancassurance targets are met.
• Review the Bancassurance strategy and performance and take appropriate remedial action to assist all involved in the process to achieve desired performance.
• Provide leadership, direction and pace for Bancassurance taking appropriate steps to make DCB bank the preferred choice for insurance services.
• Ensure timely processing claims and renewal of insurance policies
• To identify cross selling opportunities for the bank’s products.
• Obtain underwriting approval by completing application for coverage
• Relationship management for all insurance partners both internally and externally for efficient service delivery.
• Provide requisite support to Bancassurance teams whilst ensuring adherence to laid down processes, policies and procedures.
• Establish and sustain strong relations and network with all business units to identify insurance opportunities.
• Provide technical guidance and ensure continuous training of branches and business teams on all insurance products.
• Ensure full to internal policies/procedures, statutory and regulatory requirements
Qualifications and Experience/skills Required:
• Bachelor degree in Insurance, Business Administration or related fields
• Certification in insurance will be an added advantage.
• At least 5 years’ experience in Bancassurance products sales and relationship management
• Proven sales track record within Banking, MFI, Insurance and related industries will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in Credit Analysis and Monitoring, Financial Accounting as well as general knowledge of Banking policies and procedures.
• Results oriented, self-driven with a proven performance track record
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership skills
Barriers to Success in Role: Lack of insurance business knowledge
Mode Of application:
Human Resource Manager,
P.O Box 19798,
Dar Es Salaam.