How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
insights and reporting analyst jobs vodacom tanzania 2022, insights and reporting analyst jobs tanzania 2022 tanzania, insights and reporting analyst jobs tanzania 2022 january, vodacom careers tanzania 2022 tanzania, vodacom careers tanzania 2022 application form, jobs at vodacom tanzania, job opportunity at vodacom tanzania, job vacancies vodacom tanzania, jobs at vodacom tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania january 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022 january, ajira tanzania 2022
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Role Purpose & Accountabilities
- Insights & Reporting Analyst aids the Commercial Business Unit in strategy and decision making by collecting and analysing a wide range of data to help CBU come up with well informed decisions on various products and initiatives the business is doing. Furthermore, the candidate plays big role in product launches, results tracking and reporting for the company to achieve the intended results. The position is majorly requires reporting skills and discipline
- Business unit market intelligence focal point
- Engage all stakeholders across business to collect, track and monitor various activities done happening in the market. Any relevant insight to be shared to leadership for strategic deliberation as soon as possible
- Maintain daily/ weekly/monthly KPIs per bucket reporting and tracking
- Timely and accurately preparation and presentation of input to Consumer Business Unit (CBU) reviews
- Handle all insight and reporting projects, present results/findings before deadlines in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Provide insight and reporting support to regional teams
- Engage Head of Regions and Territory Managers in the various projects being undertaken in respective market areas
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis and insight to guide regions for business and strategy decisions
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Understanding Customers and Developing Insight
- Strong analytical skills with ability to integrate the details into a big picture view;
- Must be pro-active with ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Good communication skills (oral and written) with ability to influence with impact, use clear and compelling messages;
- Leads the Vodacom Way by driving speed to market; making things simple for our customers, partners and colleagues; reliable and transparent to deal with and deliver to others and trust others
- University Degree in Business or Science studies
- At least 3 years relevant experience preferably in leadership reporting
- Fluent in English and grammatical conversant
- Data analysis skills, use data driven information and provide fact based and progressive analytics