DECLARATION OF VOLUNTEER VACANCIES.
45 Jobs opportunity at Mbeya Referral Hospital | 45 New Job Vacancies MBEYA Mbeya Regional Referral Hospital announces 45 volunteer vacancies in The various cadres are as follows;
1. Supply Officer Grade II (supplies Officer II) – Position 1
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Procurement / Supply from a Government recognized college. Or have a “Professional level III” issued by the Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board – (PSPTB) or other equivalent qualification recognized by the PSPTB, and registered with the PSPTB as a “Gradute Procurement and Supplies Professional”
2. Pharmacist II (Pharmacist II) – Position 02
Qualifications with a Pharmacy degree from a Government recognized college graduate with internship one year whichare registered with the Tanzania Pharmacy Council.
3. Technological Pharmaceutical Grade II – Position 1
Must have a Diploma in Technology in the field of medicine for a period of three years from a Government recognized college and who are registered with the Tanzania Pharmacy Council.
4. Bio Medical technician – Position 1
Must have a Diploma in the field of three years Bio Medical Technician from a Government Recognized College.
5. Assistant Record Keepers Health Grade Ia II – Position 6
Have a Diploma / Diploma in Medical Records from a Government Recognized College.
6. Driver Grade Ia II – Position 02
Must have a Form IV (IV) license class El, D1, Cl must have a driving experience for one (1) year without causing an accident, Must have attended Basic Driving Course Vocational Training Academy (VETA) or Government Recognized College.
7. Doctor Grade Ia ll (Medical Doctors II) – Position 10
Qualifications with a medical related degree(doctor of medicine) from Government recognized universities, graduates of postgraduate training “internship” of not less than 12 months and obtaining registration with the Medical Council of Tanganyika.
8. Nurse Officer II – Position 7
Qualifications with a Degree in Nursing, from a Government recognized college, to have a Nursing License from the Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council.
9. Assistant Nursing Officer II – Position 02
Qualified Diploma (Diploma) from a Government recognized college with a Nursing License from the Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council.
10. Nurse Grade II – 04
Qualifications with a Diploma in Nursing (Certificate) of Nursing from a Government recognized college with a Nursing License from the Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council.
11. Laboratory Assistant Laboratory (Lab. Attendant) – Position 01
Qualifications with a Diploma (Certificate) of Health Care Laboratory for a period of not less than one (1) year from a Government recognized college.
12. Mortuary Attendant – Position 01
Must be a Form Four graduate who has received one (1) year training in the field of Health (Mortuary)
13. Medical Attendant – Position 02
Must be a Form Four graduate who has received one (1) year training in the field of Health from a Government recognized college.
14. Accounts Officer – Position 01
Qualifications should have a Bachelor of Arts / Business degree in Accounting or a Higher Diploma in Accounting from any Government Recognized Institution.
15. Assistant Accounting Officer – Position 01
Qualifications should have a Diploma in Arts / Business specializing in the field of Accounting or a Higher Diploma in Accounting from any Government-recognized Institution.
16. Liaison Officer Grade II
Must have a Bachelor of Science degree or a Master of Pre-Media Training (Mass Communication).
17. Executive Secretary Grade II- Position 01
Must have a Form Four Education and training for at least one year in the field of “Secretarial Course” from a Government-recognized college or Institution.
18. Assistant Record Keeper Grade II – Position 01
Have a Diploma / Diploma in Records Management from a Government Recognized College.
Important Factors to Consider for the Applicant.
- The applicant must be a Tanzanian citizen and not older than 45 years
- Have a Form Four (IV) or Six (VI) pass certificate
- Have a Certificate of Professionalism
- Have a Birth Certificate.
- Attach a resume (CV) with reliable addresses and phone numbers as well as three reliable Referee
- Have two (2) passport size photographs taken recently.
- Have a Copy of National Identity Card (NIDA).
- Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should ensure that their certificates are verified by approved by the relevant authorities (NACTE and NECTA).
- Letters of Confirmation / Test Results (Testimonial / Provisional / Statements of results) They will not be accepted.
- Submission and information and forgery credentials will be subject to Legal.
Monthly salary payments will be paid half the salary based on the level of salary for each relevant cadre (TGHS E, D, B, TGS B and D) and contracts will be for a period of twelve (12) months as directed | Mbeya Referral Hospital Announces 45 Job Opportunities | 45 Volunteer Jobs opportunity at Mbeya Referral Hospital.
All letters of this application should be sent / submitted to; –
Regional Referral Hospital,
For more info contact: Phone: 025-2502985 MBEYA, Fax No.025-2500813, E mail: mbeyamrrh@email@example.com
Learn how to write the best resume for this job click here
nafasi za kazi tanzania February 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 February, ajira tanzania 2022 February, ajira tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi wiki hii