Get information related to mantrac job, mantrac tanzania jobs, mantrac tanzania jobs 2022, mantrac job vacancies, mantrac tanzania job vacancies 2022, mantrac tanzania job vacancies 2022, mantrac tanzania limited job vacancies, job vacancies at mantrac tanzania
Application Engineer Job Vacancy at Mantrac Tanzania Ltd.
Vacancy exists in Power systems department for the following position: Application Engineer
Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
• Basic EPG, parts and product knowledge, installations Basic understanding of
• High level understanding of management, financial and business practices Skills: Attention to details, Good IT knowledge, communication and negotiation skills. Location: Dar es Salaam.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To test and commission all generators including AMF/ ATS and sync panels
• To carry out load survey, load sizing and advise customer’s correct size of generator for
• To support sales team for any technical issues and alert them on new technology or specific customer technical requirement.
• To provide vital information that gives sales lead.
• Act as consultant in supporting customer and our sub-contractors on technical issues.
• Advise Sub- contractors on specific CAT installation standard on generators
• Gather technical information from Contractors Registration Board on new / updated regulations and share with the team members.
Application Engineer Job Vacancy.
• To supervise sub-contractors on projects implementation and ensuring site meetings are attended and keeping the manager on track.
• Follow up on customer complaints related with product or installation work.
• Carry out basic onsite customer training on operation, maintenance and basic trouble shooting.
• Ensure all company property under Application Engineer’s custody are kept in good condition and report any defect immediately as when occurs.
• Update customer on his / her orders from the date of order to commissioning.
• Write and share a clear signed report in any site visit or site job executed, closed follow up on the pending issues, and any customer complaint aiming to resolve their technical problem on time
Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management.
Applications should be sent via the email address HRTZ@Mantrac.co.tz.
The closing date for applications is 16th February 2022.
View More jobs in this Sector Jobs Here
Explore More Job Vacancies Here
Learn how to write the best resume for this job
nafasi za kazi tanzania February 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 February, ajira tanzania 2022 February, ajira tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi wiki hii