- Supervision of all Fleet matters
- Overall management of all personnel in the Fleet Department
- Supervision and guidance to fleet reps on fleet related matters
- Ensure accuracy in all Fleet documentation
- Ensure smooth running of the Fleet Office
- Implement the Fleet Policy
- Run and operate the Fleet P&L to align with the intended profitability of the company
- Implement management strategies
- Offer support to other units and projects with transport needs
- Forecasts costs and expenditure for planning purposes
- Maintain accurate fleet assets register
- Offer technical management to senior management on acquisition and disposal of vehicles
- Maintain the highest assets residual value possible
- Ensure that you are aware of and complete all the necessary requirements of the GardaWorld Business Management System that are assigned to your department and role.
- Ensure that daily vehicle inspections are conducted for all fleet.
- Ensure that fitness declarations are conducted for all drivers annually.
- Ensure that driver assessments are conducted for all drivers annually.
- Ensure that driver aide memoir is signed by all drivers and stored with staff file.
- Ensure that all necessary forms are uploaded onto the SharePoint system within the correct folder structure.
- Act as the technical lead for all fleet related matters
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Automotive Engineering or Mechanical engineering
- At least 7years in a busy set up operating a large fleet of vehicles
- Valid driver’s license
- Good knowledge of the traffic act
- Proven hands-on workshop operations to lead from the front.
- Detailed terms of reference will be given to the successful candidate.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates who meet the above qualifications and experience please send only a detailed curriculum vitae, application letter indicating the role you are applying for…Example: “Health and Safety Manager – Kahama”
Deadline for receiving applications is 14th February 2022