Various Jobs at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine February 2022 Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit an Issuing Officer to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note the position require for an analytical individual who understand the business requirements and apply inventory data analysis for inventory control. (Jobs Opportunities at Barrick Gold Corporation February 2022 )
7.0 Issuing Officer at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine February 2022
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit an Issuing Officer to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the supply department by insuring safe measuring, receiving and issuing of fuel and lubes are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Issuing Supervisor
- Ensure safe work practices, i.e. attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other relevant policies, procedures and guidelines
- To be responsible for the safety standards of goods stored and issued from facilities of Bulyanhulu Gold mine warehousing operations
- Take responsibility for the safe operation of all materials handling equipment used in issuing operations
- Ensure warehouse housekeeping and all activities are carried out to a standard that is conducive to ensuring an injury free workplace
- Ensure timely service to customers and that all transactions are accurately captured as soon as they are completed
- Ensure any stock returns are captured and reported in accordance with the procedure
- Maintain strong communication links with all customers and interfacing sections by assisting them to meet business objectives
- Participates in stock take both cyclic and periodic
- Performs reconciliation with end users on materials issued on staging basis
- Reconciles and acquits VMI picking slips within the respective period and cut-off dates as per the VMI management KPIs
- Performs any other function or assignment as delegated by the respective Leader
- Certificate in Warehousing or Materials Management
- Diploma in Materials Management will be advantageous
- Driving License minimum Class E and or certified to operate all appropriate materials handling equipment
- 1-2 Years previous Warehouse/Logistics experience
Skills / Knowledge Requirements
- Ability to operate all appropriate materials handling equipment: eg, Forklift, mobile crane, carousel, trucks etc.
- Knowledge on basic MS Office applications – Outlook, Excel and Word in etc.
- Valid License to operate materials handling equipment minimum Class E
- Good Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Good Work Ethics
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
How To Apply
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER “ in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.comIf you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.Please forward applications before 21st February 2022