Tanzania Investment and Consultant Group Limited (TICGL) | Planning Officer near me | Planning Officer jobs near dar es salaam
Planning Officer will provide Strategic leadership in the process of Coordinating and Facilitating implementation of all activities related to TICGL overall Development strategy and Corporate Strategic plans, Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Fiscal and Monetary Affairs, Financial Sector, Investment Promotion and Private Sector Development and Research related to the implementation of TICGL programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, initiate, formulate, harmonize the development and implementation of Strategies, policies and programs for Planning and Research, Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Fiscal and Monetary Affairs, Financial Sector, Investment Promotion and Private Sector development and Macroeconomic policies (both fiscal and monetary);
- Coordinate the development and implementation of consolidated annual work/operations plans and ensure complimentary of synergies and cooperation within the sectors under supervision;
- Promote and coordinate joint Implementation of strategies and programs under supervision to promote teamwork, enhance optimal utilization of resources, efficiency; build synergies, internal learning and corporation; and minimize duplication of efforts between related sectors within and outside the Directorates;
- Provide managerial support and technical advice related to the sectors to staff under the directorate’s supervision;
- Liaise with Directorate Staff to develop specific, measurable, accurate, realistic and time bound (SMART) performance Indicators, monitor and evaluate individual Staff performance by ensuring that the TICGL performance evaluation/appraisal and feedback process is applied to all;
- Identify policy gaps, initiate and facilitate research and studies in priority programme areas for the sectors under the directorate’s supervision;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor Degree in Economics, Development Economics, Economic Policy and Planning, Policy Analysis or a related field. A Post Graduate will be an added advantage.
Minimum 3 years in relevant field, 1 year of which should be at Senior Management level in a busy environment. Working experience in the coordination of projects and programs will be an added advantage.
Send CV to
Tanzania Investment and Consultant Group Ltd
Mbezi-Beach, Africana, 14121,
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
The TICGL is an equal opportunity employer; therefore, female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply. TICGL will only respond to those candidates who strictly meet the set requirement
Check Also: nafasi za kazi tanzania February 2022, nafasi za kazi tanzania 2022, jobs opportunity in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022 February, ajira tanzania 2022 February, ajira tanzania 2022, nafasi za kazi wiki hii