Get information related to ambt jobs login, ambtenaar jobs, ambtenaar jobs belgie
Junior Legal Counsel Job Vacancy at Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited (AMBT)
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited (AMBT) is a Microfinance Bank with very strong international shareholders such as AccessHolding, International Finance Corporation, KFW, African Development Bank and MicroVest. AMBT’s vision is to be committed to the development of financial systems that support social progress by rendering services to all people with the same ambition for excellence and quality.
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited is offering excellent career development opportunities for qualified and highly motivated professional applicants. In order to support our expansion process, we are looking to recruit a self- motivated and enthusiastic individual to join in our Legal Department as Junior Legal Counsel.
Position – Junior Legal Counsel
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute the Banks’ operations in compliance with the law and that Banks’ interest is fully protected at all times.
- Legal Representation in Courts of Law for defence and prosecuting civil suits in the best interest of the bank.
- Coordination, support and conducting Recovery activities including; assisting in conducting investigation, providing technical guidance in handling recoveries; updating Credit & Recovery status of court orders restraining the bank. Make a close follow up to see the bank recovers its Monies.
- presenting the Bank in Auctions and Coordinating with Auctioneers to ensure respective collaterals are auctioned per the law and as per bank procedure. Handling customer interactions to maximize cash recoveries and ensure recovery action is appropriate to the customer’s circumstances
- Manage the daily activities, schedules, diaries and documents of the team, as needed and have a strong ability to prioritize multiple requirements while being an excellent team player.
- Providing fast response and work with utmost discretion and confidentiality and provide effective positive feedback/reports to your supervisor on the status of legal activities
Junior Legal Counsel Job Vacancy.
Selection Criteria and Qualifications
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the same field.
- Honest person with high integrity and independence who will observe professional ethics in executing his/her duties.
- Registered Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and basic computer software.
- Ability to work well independently as well as with others.
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to their importance for AMBT’s operations and strategic goals.
- Ability and willingness to learn and improve on the job.
- Analytical, proactive and team player.
Please send your application letter and CV by email to the email address below .Certificates and other relevant documents will only be required during the interview. Application letter should explain why you are fit for this position. Deadline for applying for this position is 06th March, 2022.
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org