We are looking for a Office Administrator to Join Vision Immigration (TZ) Limited. You’ll be responsible in selling company’s services by creating excellent sales pitches. You’ll be the face of Vision, responsible in recognizing potential clients, getting them thrilled about the possibilities then negotiating and signing them.
We have high aspirations, to attain that, we’re looking for focused, target driven, hungry people, jammed with ambition and talent- just waiting for the opportunity to show us what they can do. In this role you’ll have plenty of authority to make decisions, come up with different proposals on how to maximize sales, only people who are hungry enough to deliver results and grow with knowledge can survive in our environment.
Here’s what your activities will be;
1. Meeting up with prospective and extant clients to gauge which services they require.
2. Performing market research on Competitive migration and industry trends.
3. Be a “brand ambassador” that represents the company’s brand and values.
4. “Follow up game needs to be strong”, you will need to constantly communicate with clients in person, by phone and by email to understand their needs, you need to be able to complete sales and manage other tasks independently.
5. Be able to work in a target environment.
6 You need to be someone who is willing to learn & Research
1. A bachelor degree/Diploma in marketing, business administration or related fields.
2. Knowledge of Hindu Language will be an added advantage.
3. 0-1 year working experience in Corporate sales (Retail Sales not eligible).
4. A born negotiator and must have capacity to make quick but rational decisions.
5. Commercial business awareness.
6. Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients.
7. Time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and close sales in a timely manner.
8. Good sense of advertising and Marketing strategies.
9. Knowledge about the use of CRM data base is an added advantage.
Have we sparkled your attention?
Send us your CV and Cover letter entailing why you are the best candidate for this position.
EMAIL US: [email protected]
Only call us if it’s necessary, we believe google can answer most of your questions, Contact: +255 789 997 731
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION: 15th March 2022