How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Administration and Operations Manager At MDH
MDH tanzania jobs 2022 (MDH) is an indigenous-Tanzanian non-Governmental Organisation with principal place of business in Tanzania. MDH’s central office is located at Mikocheni B, along Mwai Kibaki road in Dar es Salaam.
MDH evolved from the former Harvard-PEPFAR program in Tanzania which was a collaboration of Harvard school of public Health(USA), Dar es Salaam City council and Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS).
This collaboration worked with the government to provide HIV care and treatment services starting from Dar es salaam region in 2004 and later expanding to other regions in Tanzania.
ADMINISTRATION AND OPERATIONS MANAGER (1 Post)
LOCATION: MDH HEAD OFFICE
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Job Vacancy at MDH 2022 Summary:
The Administration & Operations Manager’s is a motivated individual who works to ensure effective management of organizational assets, facilities, transport and oversee the entire administration and operations of the entire organization across MDH supported Regions.
all about mabumbe job, mdh jobs 2022, mdh jobs 2022 tanzania, mdh jobs dar es salaam, mdh jobs geita, mdh jobs in tanzania, mdh jobs tabora, medical jobs,
Administration and Operations Manager At MDH | Job Vacancy at MDH 2022
Duties and Responsibilities: MDH tanzania jobs 2022
- Ensure Office procedures is kept up to date and changes are communicated to all employees.
- Ensure systems are in place to safeguard MDH assets, including negotiating fair terms for MDH contracts on rents, purchases and ensuring maintenance of premises and other MDH properties to MDH audit standards.
- Manage MDH service contracts with all service providers.
- Advise Staff on the use of resources to minimize waste, be environmentally friendly and cost effective.
- Ensure systems are in place to provide adequate Health & Safety standards in all MDH Offices.
- Set up systems to monitor, evaluate and report on the status of MDH Offices in terms of services, procedures and budget expenditure. mdh jobs tanzania
- Ensure MDH has proper insurance for the company properties both those in HQ and those which are up country.
- Manage leases for MDH buildings and offices in Dar es salaam and other regional offices and ensure they meet the required standards.
- Establish relationships with hotels in Dar and in the regions so that staff when in the field will be able to use the selected hotels and MDH will pay those hotels directly.
- Ensure efficiency usage of fuel for the generators. Ensure that generator fuel and cash power are always available and manage their usage, electricity and phone bills paid in time, monitor and charge staff on personal use of office phone.
- Plan and schedule maintenance of office Air conditions, fire extinguishers, office equipment and service for generator and vehicles.
- Manage the day to day office security but also ensure all offices and furniture repairs are reported and dealt with quickly.
- Ensure proper insurance, services and maintenance, ensure road licenses are renewed on time, rotating drivers where necessary and other cars management functions needed at MDH.
- Ensure drivers are properly maintaining the vehicles and not abusing the usage of the vehicles.
- Review the vehicle life span against costs incurred in services and fuelling and advice the management on the best cause of action.
- Ensure the office have a Register of Contracts (including landlords, service providers, bank, telephone, IT services, insurance, guards, cleaning, etc) is maintained.
- Ensure staff members are following a standard template when drawing up MoUs between MDH and its partners to ensure key clauses are always included.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills: mdh jobs tabora
- A minimum of first degree in business management, IT or related field.
- Masters’ Degree in Logistics or Business Administration is an added Advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant working experience.
- Experience working with a Non-Government Organization will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience managing logistical operations involving transport and security.
Sharp, keen and attentive to details.
- Good coordination skills – methodical and self-organized.
- Proficiency in Information Technology knowledge (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable commitment to delivering excellent logistical and administrative services.
- Highest level of integrity and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think quickly and respond to immediate requests.
- Flexibility to adapt, positive attitude towards change, and a constructive and creative approach to problem solving.
- Willingness to travel outside of the region for extended periods of time.
TO APPLY For nafasi za kazi mdh
Interested candidates should submit an application letter indicating clearly the position applied for, a detailed copy of their CV, and names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees.
Applications should be submitted by 13th May 2022, to the Director of Human Resource through e-mail [email protected]. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please note MDH don’t have any recruitment agents and don’t charge any fees to the interested candidates