How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Do you want to search for missing channels on your Azam package? If you are, then you need to either auto-search or reset your decoder if the issue is persistent. This article will guide you on how to search for channels on Azam Tv. The methods listed below will also help you find missing channels after payment on Azam TV.
Method 1: Search Channels on Azam TV via Auto-search
1. Press the Menu button on your Azam remote.
2. Go to the Search option and press OK.
3. Select an Auto-search option and press the OK button twice.
4. Auto channel scanning will commence.
5. Do not interrupt the process until it shows a “complete” notification.
NOTE: Repeat the procedure until you get the channel you are looking for.
Method 2: Search Missing Channels on Azam TV
If the channel you are looking for is not appearing and yet is included on your Azam Tv package channel list, try resetting your Azam TV decoder to factory settings by following the steps below.
1. Press the menu button on your remote.
2. Go to factory settings.
3. Press the OK button twice.
4. Your decoder will start to reset. Do not switch off the decoder or interrupt any key.
5. After resetting, the decoder will load and show the Azam TV channel.