Business Planning Consultant job at Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania May, 2022
We at Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania are a highly motivated team, working on sustainable agriculture issues, building value chains from scratch. We demand a lot with offering a rewarding career.
Dear reader you are currently reading the article related to business planning consultant job description, business plan job description, business plan consultant, business plan responsibilities, business consultant job description, business plan sample, parts of business plan, job analysis in business plan
This article is useful for organizations that have this title or that perform these activities and are also like an advertisement for agriculture jobs in tanzania 2022, agriculture organizations in tanzania, agriculture job in tanzania, agriculture internship in tanzania, sustainable agriculture training, agriculture jobs today, agriculture private companies in tanzania, agricultural economics and agribusiness jobs in tanzania
A business plan consultant provides strategic direction by creating or methodically pressure-testing and refining a company’s business plan for an agriculture enterprise, using an understanding of the company’s core operations, competitive advantages, and goals to provide direction on how to structure, run, and grow the business with building on solid financial assumptions. The business plan consultant be based in Morogoro at SAT HQ and will visit clients all over Tanzania, including foreign travels for researching on technologies applicable approaches.
The ideal candidate will have preferably experience in running or advising early-stage businesses, combining the analytical abilities of financial planning with the broad vision of a CEO to provide a roadmap to growth.
- Develop an understanding of the existing business (including products/services, customers, competitors, the overall market and trends) through careful research and analysis
- Understand how major stakeholders are thinking about near-term growth, generally and in reference to specific growth initiatives, through interviews with these stakeholders
- Build a detailed financial analysis showing all of the assumptions, drivers, and financial statements for the next 3 – 5 years, accounting for a conservative, base, and aggressive case
- Conduct a total addressable market analysis for the business’ core market, assess major industry trends affecting the business, and describe what impact these trends may have on the business
- Review research reports and conduct primary research to explore ideal buyer type and assess customer demand for the company’s existing products and services
- Map out direct and indirect competitors, including potential future competitors, for existing and potential revenue channels
- Define a go-to-market strategy, including testing out potential marketing channels (if applicable)
- Review compensation plans and organizational structure to align incentives and ensure the health of the organization in the long run
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, operations, research, statistics, math, economics, or related analytical discipline preferred
- Financial management experience with planning, forecasting, and business analysis; prior experience as an advisor to or executive at an early-stage company a plus
- Preferably experience with agriculture projects
- Advanced Excel proficiency. 3+ years of practical experience of using Excel for building and maintaining financial models
- Proficiency with analytical and presentation tools
- Experience within consulting
- A natural curiosity and a “big picture” mentality
- Experience conducting market research, including analyzing and synthesizing research reports and conducting primary research
- An understanding of marketing channels and go-to-market strategies
- Excellent spoken and written communication; comfort reaching out to and interviewing the company’s management, employees, and customer base
Applications must apply via online application. CV including current contacts of three references, copies of relevant certificates, transcripts, application letter, a self-written business plan, and current and expected remuneration all to be submitted before 23rd May 2022.
No phone calls or in-person applications will be accepted. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, so there is no need to follow up.
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 May 2022.
This is the right site and has the right people, you can search our ads on various networks including search engine like google and bing for tanzania readers can use words like nafasi za kazi kwa waliomaliza form four, nafasi za kazi 2022 dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi mpya wiki hii, nafasi za kazi tamisemi, nafasi za kazi serikalini, nafasi za kazi mashirika binafsi 2022, hill water nafasi za kazi, nafasi za kazi kwa waliomaliza form four, nafasi za kazi 2022 dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi mpya wiki hii, nafasi za kazi tamisemi, nafasi za kazi serikalini, nafasi za kazi mashirika,
We also place our ads as a category that are very popular in tanzania for these models here zoom tanzania jobs, ngo jobs tanzania, un jobs tanzania, unskilled jobs in tanzania, embassy jobs in tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, brighter monday jobs tanzania, zoom tanzania jobs 2022
You may also get all information about mabumbe jobs annoucement Accounting Jobs, Driver Jobs, Administration Jobs, Banking and Finance Jobs, Banking and Finance Jobs, Banking and Finance Jobs, Medical and Dental Jobs, Customer Care Service Jobs, Human Resources jobs, IT Jobs