How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Data Entry Jobs Opportunities, Partners For Health Services And Research Foundation PHSRF under EpiC project is seeking suitable qualified part-time data clerk to support data Review and enter in DHIS2 tracker system. This activity aims to clear all data backlogs and check of system functionality as well as to facilitate smooth flow of data during implementation of EpiC project intervention.
Job Title: DataClerk
Number of posts: 06
Reports to: Data Officer/Data Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam
Job Duration: 1 Month
Data Entry Jobs Opportunities General Responsibilities:
- Conduct electronic data entry and cleaning of the paper forms from field activities
- Run validations to check the accuracy of the entries, and clean when needed.
- Maintain and handle back all hardcopy forms used in their original place
- Maintain confidentiality of the information in the forms
- Ensure proper use of the office properties given to accomplish this task
Data Entry Jobs Opportunities SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Conduct timely and complete data entry from paper-based sources to electronic sources
- Compare data entered with source documents to verify accuracy of data and detect and correct errors.
Data Entry Jobs Opportunities at PHSRF
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS:
- Required Education:
Degree, Advanced Diploma or Certificate in data management, computer science, statistics, or any related field.
- Required Experience:
Minimum 1 year experience with electronic data entry and cleaning, experience with HIV/AIDS programs ,Preferred familiarity with MOHCDGEC/PEPFAR data systems including DHIS2 Framework and DATIM.
- Excellent computer skills, at minimum with Microsoft Office package including Word, Advance Excel, PowerPoint, and Access ,Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding clients’ health status and sensitive information contained in data sources.
- Flexibility to work after normal working hours and weekends at informal.
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen; preference given to candidates already living in the job location region.
Data Entry Jobs Opportunities APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested and qualified applicants should send their cover letter and CV with the Heading of your application via email: DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES
Deadline: 3rd June 2022
Check more information about:- zoom tanzania jobs, ngo jobs tanzania, un jobs tanzania, unskilled jobs in tanzania, embassy jobs in tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, unicef jobs tanzania, international jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania, jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, tanzania national audit office jobs, national audit office jobs, noat jobs, noat jobs 2022, jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania may 2022