METL Auditor Jobs Opportunities 2022
METL Auditor Jobs, MeTL Group is a leading economic force in Tanzania with major investments and successful operating companies in key business sectors. The Group employs more than 24,000 people across the country, in areas as diverse as trading, agriculture, manufacturing, energy and petroleum, financial services, mobile telephony, infrastructure and real estate, transport, logistics and distribution.
Job Description METL Auditor Jobs
- Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of the company by all the staff, contractors, customers.
- Drafting the Internal Audit Charter of the Internal Audit function in line with the international standards.
- Developing risk-based Annual Audit plans detailing the scope, nature, and timing of audit missions.
- Applying a risk-based approach to review the systems and controls of Total Tanzania through the development of an annual program of audit review work.
- Advising Management on the resourcing requirements for the Internal Audit Function, including any potential outsourcing arrangements.
- Identifying key areas of risk within the organization and proposing appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
- Reviewing the accuracy, timeliness, and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management.
- Discussing Audit findings and recommendations with line managers and reporting significant issues to Senior Management.
- Coordinating optimization of the company reference documents and standards.
- Preparing Audit Reports in line with the approved Audit Plan.
- Assisting the development of an internal control culture, including training to staff.
- Managing profiles in order to identify, control, reduce and report the level of Segregation of Duties (SoD).
- Follow up on Subsidiary Assistance, Group and External Auditor’s recommendations for the review of management.
- Annual reporting of Entity Level Controls.
- Coordination and monitoring of the subsidiary’s internal control framework and internal control audits.
- Conducting ad-hoc investigations and reviews as requested by Senior Management.
- Any other task(s) assigned by the reporting officer.
Prior Skills Required for METL Auditor Jobs
- Communication Tools(e.g. Skype, Microsoft Teams, etc)
- Spreadsheets(e.g. Excel, Google Sheets, etc)
- Word Processing and Desktop Publishing Tools(MS Office, Google Docs, etc).
ABOUT METL Auditor Jobs
MeTL Group began in the early 1970s as a small trading business with a big vision. This vision, coupled with knowledge and skills derived over more than 40 years in business, has enabled the Group to grow exponentially into one of the largest businesses in Africa. Currently, MeTL Group’s operations contribute 3.5% of the GDP of Tanzania. The Group plays a vital role in strengthening Tanzania’s opportunities for growth and development in private industry-ensuring the country can reap the benefits of globalization.
The group’s mission statement is: MeTL Group resolves to achieve a dominant presence in its core business areas, in an ethical and socially responsible manner, by manufacturing and supplying quality products and services that offer value for money to buyers and consumers at large.
METL Auditor Jobs Opportunities 2022
MeTL Group is focused on innovation and the pursuit of a competitive edge, alongside responsible corporate governance and sustainable development. These guiding principles make MeTL Group both a fair and formidable operator, with the aim of becoming a $5 billion group by 2018 and employing more than 100,000 people.
The Group is also committed to ending poverty in Tanzania via the establishment of two bodies: the Mo Dewji Foundation and the Group’s registered non-governmental organisation. Over the last five years, MeTL Group has spent more than $3 million on education, water supply, income generation, healthcare investments, and sports programs. The Group also places a high priority on environmental protection with the development of a carbon-credit program based around its bio-energy business, in partnership with European high-carbon emission countries.
Apply Before: May 28, 2022
Get information related to audit jobs in tanzania 2022, bank jobs tanzania 2022, finance jobs in tanzania, accounting jobs in tanzania, accountancy job opportunities, bank jobs in tanzania