Office Secretary job at TANROADS Kagera May, 2022
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS), is an Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport which is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland. Apart from this, it is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations and Airport Construction.
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) for and on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a Contract for the Upgrading of Bugene – Kasulo (Benaco) – Kumunazi Road (128.5km) to Bitumen Standard, Lot 2: Bugene – Burigi Chato National Park Section (60.0 km)
Contract No: TRD/HQ/1041/2021/22
The Regional Manager’s office TANROADS – Kagera, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on contracts bases within the Region.
Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable lengths of time in Kagera Region within the project area if situation warrant.
Dear reader you are currently reading the article related to office secretary job description, office secretary job description for resume, office secretary job responsibilities, office secretary job, office secretary job vacancy
office secretary job duties and responsibilities, office secretary job opportunities, office secretary job description cv, construction office secretary job description, general office secretary job description, office secretary jobs near me
This article is useful for organizations that have this title or that perform these activities and are also like an advertisement for tanroads kagera vacancies, tanroads vacancies 2022, nafasi za kazi tanroads 2022, function of tanroads, tanroads bukoba, tanroads Kagera, tanroads jobs may 2022, nafasi za kazi tanroads 2022,
tanroads Kagera vacancies
Position Tittle: Office Secretary (1 Post)
Must have a Diploma in secretarial Service or equivalent from any recognized Learning Institution/colleges; A National Form IV/VI certificate and Computer literate is mandatory;
At least 3 years cumulative experience related to secretarial works.He/she must have served in a similar capacity on at least two (2) road projects for upgrading to bituminous standard of similar magnitude and complexity in the last five (5) years.Self-motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision. Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory;
- Applicants must attach an up – to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificate;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Submission of the following documents is strictly not acceptable; –
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts
- An applicant should indicate three relevant referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary, Advanced level or universities/colleges should be authenticated by the National respective organs (NECTA, NACTE or TCU).
- A signed APPLICATION LETTER should either be in Swahili or English.
- ANY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will render to necessitate legal action;
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTED TO THE ADDRESS BELOW
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 2,
Deadline for application is 26/05/2022 at 16.30 hrs. local time
We also place our ads as a category that are very popular in tanzania for these models here zoom tanzania jobs, ngo jobs tanzania, un jobs tanzania, unskilled jobs in tanzania, embassy jobs in tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, brighter monday jobs tanzania, zoom tanzania jobs 2022
You may also get all information about mabumbe jobs annoucement Accounting Jobs, Driver Jobs, Administration Jobs, Banking and Finance Jobs, Banking and Finance Jobs, Banking and Finance Jobs, Medical and Dental Jobs, Customer Care Service Jobs, Human Resources jobs, IT Jobs