Project Analyst (Quality Assurance) job at UNDP May, 2022
UNDP (United Nations Development Programme) is the UN’s global development network whose focus is to help countries build and share solutions to the challenges of sustainable development as informed by the 2030 sustainable development agenda. The overall focus for UNDP (United Nations Development Programme) Tanzania is to support the Government of Tanzania to improve the lives of the people through strategic programmatic areas of Inclusive Democratic Governance, Inclusive Economic Growth and Sustainable Livelihoods and Environment Sustainability, Climate Change and Resilience.
UNDP and the European Union have recently signed a Contribution Agreement to support the Government of Tanzania through the Ministry of Energy and collaborating partners to achieve the overall objective of ensuring access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all in Tanzania. The project will fast track implementation of key Energy Efficiency actions and prepare a comprehensive Energy Efficiency Action Plan (EEAP), which will be integrated with the Tanzania Energy Efficiency Strategy (TEES) in support of the National Energy Policy and strategic goals set by the Tanzania National Development Vision 2025. In addition to EEAP, other key actions under this project are included.
- Development of Minimum Energy Performance Standards (MEPS) and Labelling,
- Development and implementation of a framework for energy performance certification in large buildings,
- Enhancement of Energy Consumption Data of Large Energy Consumers,
- Development and implementation of a framework for the management of large energy consumers,
- Development of professional qualifications and skills in Energy Management and Audit,
- Creation of Energy Efficiency Awareness of the Public
- Strengthening of coordination on EEAP implementation.
Dear reader you are currently reading the article related to quality assurance job salary, quality assurance job description telecom, quality assurance job qualifications, quality assurance job description pdf, quality assurance jobs from home, quality assurance job description resume, quality assurance jobs remote, project analyst role, project analyst skills, project analyst salary, project analyst job titles
This article is useful for organizations that have this title or that perform these activities and are also like an advertisement for undp jobs tanzania, un jobs, undp jobs net, undp jobs in africa, undp jobs login, undp jobs for fresh graduates, undp portal
The project is expected to help the country in strengthening Legal, Regulatory, Institutional frameworks, and administrative actions to support the implementation and introduction of Energy Efficiency actions; help large energy consumers and general users to identify and implement quantifiable investments in Energy Efficiency; help in capacity and skills development, jobs creation and increase employability in the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy services and technology sector, particularly for women and youth; and increase public awareness, access to information, stakeholder dialogue and visibility of financial, economic, and societal benefits of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.
The Project Analyst (Quality Assurance) will support the implementation of the project in general and advice on the best opportunities for delivering projects’ outcomes. The Analyst will be responsible for the overall quality assurance and quality control of the project and will work in close contact with the Project Manager and project experts embedded within the Implementing Partners i.e., MOE, PO-RALG, TIRDO, EWURA, NBS, TBS, and DIT.
The Project Analyst (Quality Assurance) will be responsible for the overall quality assurance and quality control of the project.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Overall direction, management, quality assurance
- Manages cross-functional teams in agencies and institutions, strategy, planning and implementation
- Ensure an operational liaison and facilitate the involvement and support of the key partners and stakeholders in the project.
Provide technical backstopping to experts, consultants and supervise their delivery in line with their contractual agreements and ToRs; ensuring that payments are made accordingly
- Participate in the process to recruit and identify experts, consultants, services, goods, etc.
Identify, in a timely manner any problems, needs and opportunities, alert PCU and PMU, undertake appropriate actions within hers/his mandate and possibility, and propose measures to be undertaken at project level;
- Managing project budgets and tasks with minimal oversight.
- Facilitating the progress of multiple projects and bringing them to the conclusion.
- Conducting consumer and end-user research and data analysis.
- Organizing and facilitating meetings, in person, online conference calls and the like;
Organizing and delivering capacity building and knowledge development for effective result deliveries under biannual/annual program plans;
- Maintaining effective project reporting and communication internally and externally inline.
- Coordinate and facilitate feasibility studies.
- Prepare and regularly update the Work plan related to the project component and submit it to the project board for approval
Technically support the work of the partners/stakeholders and ensure they contribute to the project as envisaged in the Work Plan
- Monitors existing programs, measures performance and budget, and prepares progress reports.
- Manage and supervise project staff and provide desired project leadership that works to promote teamwork and achieve the result
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Achieve Results – LEVEL 1: Plans and monitors own work, pays attention to details, delivers quality work by deadline
- Think Innovatively – LEVEL 1: Open to creative ideas/known risks, is pragmatic problem solver, makes improvements
- Learn Continuously – LEVEL 1: Open minded and curious, shares knowledge, learns from mistakes, asks for feedback
- Adapt with Agility – LEVEL 1: Adapts to change, constructively handles ambiguity/uncertainty, is flexible
- Act with Determination – LEVEL 1: Shows drive and motivation, able to deliver calmly in face of adversity, confident
- Engage and Partner – LEVEL 1: Demonstrates compassion/understanding towards others, forms positive relationships
- Enable Diversity and Inclusion – LEVEL 1: Appreciate/respect differences, aware of unconscious bias, confront discrimination
Functional & Technical competencies:
- Effectiveness – Effectiveness: Project Quality Assurance
- Effectiveness – Effectiveness: Quality assurance of corporate data
- HR – Recruitment- Recruitment design and management – Knowledge of, ability to design and manage end to end recruitment processes
- HR – Talent management – Performance management: Knowledge of and ability to guide the application of performance management theory, systems and tools, incl. articulation of expectations, setting objectives and performance standards; conducting performance related discussions and performance coaching; ability to develop performance management and appraisal processes that minimize biases
- Digital & Innovation- Digital business analysis: Ability to support digital business processes across a range of digital projects, programmes and activities.
- Effectiveness- Effectiveness: Implementation and monitoring
- Administration & Operations-Building, facilities & office space management: Knowledge and ability to facilitate the renovation and upgrade of offices including review of complex engineering/architectural drawings
- Business Management – Customer Satisfaction / Client Management: Ability to respond timely and appropriately with a sense of urgency, provide consistent solutions, and deliver timely and quality results and/or solutions to fulfill and understand the real customers’ needs. Provide input to the development of customer service strategy.
- Business Management – Project Management : Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and control resources, procedures and protocols to achieve specific goals
- Master’s Degree in Project Management, M&E, Energy Planning, or related disciplines including Environmental Management is required
- Or,bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, M&E, Energy Planning, or related disciplines including Environmental Management with additional two years of relevant experience will be given due consideration in lieu of a Master’s Degree.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- Minimum 2 years (Masters) or 4 years (Bachelor’s Degree) of professional experience in Energy-related Programmes, Project Management, Monitoring, Implementation, and Evaluation is required
- Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed technical and quantitative analysis
- Good knowledge of the programming cycle (planning, monitoring, reporting and evaluation).
- Political awareness and understanding of socio-economic factors.
- Good knowledge of PC software (including a word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation software) such as Microsoft Office.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for designing and assessing the quality and efficiency of process execution.
- Ability to oversee the work of and provide guidance to staff.
- Experience working with UNDP will be an added advantage
- Excellent command of English is required and Working knowledge of another language (Kiswahili) will be an added advantage.
- Candidates selected pursuant to this vacancy may be subject to UNDP’s policy on Probation upon assignment.
The deadline for submitting the application is 25 May 2022.
This is the right site and has the right people, you can search our ads on various networks including search engine like google and bing for tanzania readers can use words like nafasi za kazi kwa waliomaliza form four, nafasi za kazi 2022 dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi mpya wiki hii, nafasi za kazi tamisemi, nafasi za kazi serikalini, nafasi za kazi mashirika binafsi 2022, hill water nafasi za kazi, nafasi za kazi kwa waliomaliza form four, nafasi za kazi 2022 dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi mpya wiki hii, nafasi za kazi tamisemi, nafasi za kazi serikalini, nafasi za kazi mashirika
We also place our ads as a category that are very popular in tanzania for these models here zoom tanzania jobs, ngo jobs tanzania, un jobs tanzania, unskilled jobs in tanzania, embassy jobs in tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, brighter monday jobs tanzania, zoom tanzania jobs 2022