Project Coordinator Jobs, Health Promotion Support (THPS) is an indigenous NGO established under nongovernmental organization act No 24 of 2002 in 2011. THPS works in partnership with the Ministries of Health
(MOH), Ministry of Community Development Gender Elderly and Special Groups; Regional Administration and Local Governments (PORALG), Ministry of Health in Zanzibar and Ministry of Home Affairs (MoHA) with a goal of ensuring accessible high-quality health care services to all Tanzanians; through strengthening of health systems for quality health services.
This Jobs Alert related to: project coordinator jobs in tanzania, project coordinator job description, project coordinator salary in tanzania, project coordinator jobs project coordinator jobs near me, project coordinator jobs london, project coordinator jobs calgary, project coordinator jobs toronto, project coordinator jobs edmonton, project coordinator jobs remote, project coordinator jobs vancouver, project coordinator jobs ottawa, project coordinator jobs in bangalore, remote project coordinator jobs, entry level project coordinator jobs, construction project coordinator jobs, junior project coordinator jobs, thps jobs 2022, thps salary scale, thps address, mdh jobs, thps tanzania, thps jobs 2022
THPS has been awarded by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) through
Division of Global Migration and Quarantine (DGMQ) to implement a project titled “Strengthening COVID-19 vaccine delivery among Refugee Settings in in Tanzania (SCoRe)”. The goal of the project is to improve COVID-19 awareness and uptake among refugees, their family and health care workers (HCWs) in Nyarugusu and Nduta refugee camps while simultaneously strengthening the overall vaccine delivery system for long term impact on fighting vaccine preventable diseases.
THPS therefore is seeking competent, experienced, dynamic and qualified candidates to fill the positions listed below.
Job Title: Project Coordinator (1Post)
Reports to: Regional Program Manager
Position Location: Kigoma
Project Coordinator Jobs Summary
The incumbent will supervise the THPS SCoRe Project; regional and district immunization and vaccination officers (R/DIVOs) in strengthening Covid-19 vaccine delivery and uptake among refugee Settings in Tanzania (SCoRe Project). Specifically, s/he will work with Regional Program Manager in overseeing the planning, implementation and monitoring of the COVID 19 vaccination in Nyarugusu and Nduta Refugee Camps in Kigoma region and ensure GOT targets are reached and all data is entered into the Chanjo-Covid Database and internal monitoring systems.
Project Coordinator Jobs Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Facilitate COVID-19 vaccination activities/outreaches to the community in refugee camps with assistance of the site coordinators
- Work closely with the R/CHMT and site coordinators to support timely COVID-19 data collection and submission then prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Track progress and present to THPS leadership, CDC, DGMQ and other relevant stakeholders THPS achievements in the Covid-19 Vaccination.
- Develop and conduct a survey to understand barriers to vaccine uptake among PLHIV and general population clients who refused COVID-19 vaccination
- Facilitate data entry in the Chanjo-COVID systems and other internal systems
- Work with R/DIVOs to organize stakeholder’s meetings and joint supportive supervision.
- Track and document lessons leant and best practices during the implementation of the program.
- Work with the Regional M&E Managers/Data Manager to ensure all the teams involved in data collections and entries received key orientation and other necessary capacity building to make sure there is accuracy of reported data
- Work with the Regional M&E Managers/Data Manager to ensure all the teams involved in data collections and entries receives working equipment like computers or tablets to keep them productive
- Work with the field teams to identify the specific requirements for instance availability of COVID -19 Data collections tools across all councils in the region
- Work with the available Assistant Data Officer (ADO) interns in the facilities to ensure that all clients vaccinated at the facilities and during community campaigns are properly documented in the COVID-19 register and data entry of COVID-19 vaccination uptake for both PLHIV and general population is up to date and complete clearing of all ChanjoCovid backlog and real time data entry
- Work with HCWs at the facility to ensure COVID-19 registers are properly filled and together develop structured data filling workflow at each health facility
- Ensure all project reports daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports are of high quality and are produced and submitted on time and entered into relevant reporting systems
- Work with HCWs to identify clients eligible for second dose, generating the list for easy follow-up and ensure that those vaccinated are directly updated in both systems.
- Work with HCWs to identify the list of the clients in MMD who are not vaccinated, develop weekly list for HCWs to trace and offer COVID-19 vaccination in outreach.
- Provide all the necessary support and assistance on data requests at facility or district level to SCoRe’s program staff
- Work very closely with ADO to conduct daily, weekly and monthly tracking of all COVID19 vaccinated clients from all vaccination points at facility and community level ensuring proper documentation of these clients for easy tracking
- Actively participate in COVID-19 QI related activities and ensuring provision of quality data on monitored indicators by the QI team within respective assigned facilities
- Conduct routine analysis of data and display of key set of COVID-19 indicator progress on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis, and share findings with the facility/district and SCoRe staff for use and for decision making
- Ensure timely reporting requested are prepared and submitted as requested from your region ensuring that all reports shared are accurate and of high quality.
- Participate in internal Data Quality Assessment (DQA) with R/DIVOs and participate in the implementation of the recommendations
- Mentor HCWs and facility ADOs on proper COVID-19 vaccination documentation and data management
- Work with R/CHMTs to ensure key stakeholders including MoH, MoHA, PORALG and other IP teams working in refugee camps participate in COVID -19 data sharing meetings and joint supportive supervision.
- Carry out other relevant tasks as assigned by supervisor
Project Coordinator Jobs Knowledge and qualifications
The applicant MUST have the following minimum qualifications;
- Medical doctor degree from recognized institutions. Masters in public health, Epidemiology, Sociology are an advantage.
- At least two-years’ experience working in HIV and /or vaccination programs.
- Experience in community sensitization and mobilization and ability to work with community stakeholders i.e. grassroots LGAs, community-based organizations.
- Experience in data management, monitoring and supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills, transparency and accountability
- A good understanding of public functions and operations in government and NGO services.
- Able to meet deadlines for assigned tasks
Other additional qualification
- History of being a COVID-19 champion at community or facility is an added advantage
Related Content to this Post: zoom tanzania jobs, ngo jobs tanzania, un jobs tanzania, unskilled jobs in tanzania, embassy jobs in tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, unicef jobs tanzania, international jobs in tanzania, jobs tanzania 2021, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs vacacy in tanzania, jobs tanzania march 2022, jobs tanzania january 2022, jobs tanzania, jobs tanzania june 2022, jobs tanzania september 2022, jobs tanzania government, undp jobs tanzania, zoom jobs tanzania, unhcr jobs tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, icap jobs tanzania, great jobs tanzania, ngo jobs tanzania, new jobs tanzania, us embassy jobs tanzania, total jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2021, jobs in tanzania for foreigners, jobs in tanzania 2022, jobs in tanzania for indian, jobs at us embassy tanzaniam jobs at icap tanzania, jobs in ngos in tanzania, jobs zoom tanzania, jobs at amref tanzania
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their application cover letter one page maximum and CV four pages maximum to (email@example.com) by 3rd June, 2022 with a position tittle as a subject line, for example ‘’Project Coordinator’’. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please do not attach any certificates when submitting online.
THPS is an equal opportunity employer; youth, women, people living with HIV/AIDS and people living with disability are encouraged to apply.
View More Jobs Here