How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Support Officer Jobs, Mezzanine has a bold vision to transform agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa by giving small-holder farmers (SHFs) access to inputs, finance, markets and knowledge via its Connected Farmer (CF) platform. CF is an agnostic digital platform that enables SHF access to digital agri-services from farming inputs, content delivery, loans, insurance, harvesting aggregation and storage, transport logistics and contracting with off-takers.
About the Support Officer Jobs
As a support officer you will be mandated to support the adoption of the newly introduced programs or systems into the CF+ platform effectively.
The role will facilitate the use of new/improved technology or software and work in conjunction with farmer coordinators and VBAs. You ensure that users using the latest equipment or software are informed about the changes in advance and receive appropriate training.
Support Officer Jobs Responsibilities
● Act as liaison between Agribusinesses ensuring requirements for solution roll out are gathered and in the correct format. This requirement will include but not be limited to Farmer Data sets, and users’ contact details
● Participate in the deployment Support of solution interface focusing on usability and compliance
● Helping to Coordinate the solution roll-out activities to the client/agribusinesses and escalate any challenges experienced while using the system to the team.
● Document successes and challenges from Client companies/Agribusiness in rolling out CF+ solutions, as well as lessons, learned and best practices in the pilot rollout and Go live.
● Support the training with the end-users of the system in liaison with the Implementation Manager.
● Support to ensure key stakeholders are present at the training venue
● Work with outsourced Training Facilitators to report on activity and improve training over time.
● Ensure Clients sign off on training events on a “per trained user”basis.
● Ensure Client satisfaction with the outcome of training events.
● Assist in the coordination and planning of training days and creating and amending templates and new documentation for users
● Support in In-Country user adoption of the CF+ solutions
● Support business in organizing capacity-building forums for Agribusinesses and farmer activation forums.
● Support In-Country project management office with project updates.
● Provide support and enforcement of set projects delivery process and documentation.
● Be willing to travel locally
● Adhere to the Information Security Management System policies and procedures as per ISO 27001 and Mezzanine’s Information Security Management System (ISMS).
● Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
Support Officer Jobs Requirements
● Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma with an additional 2 years relevant experience in technology, project support, or a related field
Minimum of 3 years relevant experience:
Supporting agricultural research and programs
Building and managing relationships across diverse stakeholder contexts
Experience in ICT4D and digital agriculture
Starting date: ASAP
Check more information about:- zoom tanzania jobs, ngo jobs tanzania, un jobs tanzania, unskilled jobs in tanzania, embassy jobs in tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, unicef jobs tanzania, international jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania, jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania 2022, tanzania national audit office jobs, national audit office jobs, noat jobs, noat jobs 2022, jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2022, jobs tanzania may 2022
View More Jobs Here