How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
New 50 Field Officer Jobs Opportunities at Green Planet
Field Officer Jobs, We are searching for an applied field officer to evaluate our current programs, using insights obtained to steer and supervise the deployment of new programs. The field officer will be required to construct evaluative frameworks, liaise with stakeholders on the ground, and then devise data-driven undertakings that fully align with our stated aims.
Field Officer Jobs Responsibilities:
- Formulating evaluative resources to guide your fieldwork.
- Inspecting delivery sites to ascertain the appropriateness of contemporary conditions.
- Conferring with project beneficiaries and support staff to evaluate uptake, pitfalls, and areas necessitating expansion.
- Collecting samples, where possible, for subsequent inspection.
- Inputting data into suitable software and then arranging this to facilitate analysis.
- Extracting and reporting on data-driven conclusions for each salient undertaking.
- Revising and creating novel implementations that cover shortfalls in extant initiatives.
- Updating your expertise by employing a proactive approach to learning.
Field Officer Jobs Requirements
- Diploma/Degree in any field from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrable experience as a Field Officer.
- Proficient in relevant data storage and analysis software.
- Commendable program and capacity development abilities.
- Strong verbal, written, and statistical skills.
- Exceptional supervision and relationship-building abilities.
Remuneration will be in line with the set procedures of the organizations which consider the experience and qualifications of the candidate (USD 30,000-40,000/annum)
Applications will be accepted up to 20th June 2022. Interested applicants should submit: A cover letter, describing how you meet the qualifications and why you are interested in this position.
A current resume.
Three (3) or more professional references, to be included in your profile. Please include at least one supervisor, peer, and (if you have supervised staff) someone you have supervised or led.
All applications to be sent to [email protected]
View More Jobs Here