Head of Personal Banking jobs At DCB Commercial Bank June 2022
Head of Personal Banking jobs, DCB Commercial Bank Plc is a private commercial bank dedicated at uplifting the standard of living of low, middle income people in Tanzania for more than 20 years now.
In 2008 it became the first bank to be listed in the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE). The Bank has a total of 9 branches, with 8 branches in Dar es Salaam
The Bank provides services such as Loans with condition of Mortgage or other cheap conditions, Credit and insurance. To cooperate with the sociaty also, the bank donate in various activities in the society. The bank has also a Money Transfer services. To increase Trading competation the bank lists it share in Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE).
- Developing, executing and monitoring strategic and tactical business plan;
- Developing and document work plans and ensure timely implementation and evaluation of the plans and projects;
- Using data to determine who to partner with, and where to establish service outlets and place agents;
- Maintaining quality service to customers and ensuring attaining of a positive and high net promoter score;
- Implementing effective customer retention and loyalty programs; Ensuring all support systems and infrastructures are maintained and are being utilized optimally;
- Periodically reviewing and amending existing policies, operational systems, procedures to ensure strong internal controls;
- Identifying operational and other risks in the function and ensure they are mitigated;
- Developing strong service-based culture teams;
- Identifying skills needed and facilitate continuous training to enhance productivity.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in any business-related field; Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- Five years’ sales experience in financial services with extensive
- knowledge of personal banking products;
- Credit analysis and effective communication skills;
- Ability build and maintain strong relationship with customers, partners and agents.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic certificate, and names of three referees with their contacts, quoting reference number DCB-COM-06/2022 on the subject of the email. To be considered, applications MUST be submitted through [email protected] not later than 01 Jul 2022. Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Employer Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.