Human Resources and Compliance Manager Job Opportunities at Aqua Cool Limited
Human Resources and Compliance Manager Job Opportunities at Aqua Cool Limited, Aqua Cool Ltd was established in 1998 as a pure drinking water bottler. Within the first year of operations the founder innovated the business model and moved from packaging small bottles into delivering large 18.9 Liter bottles to Offices and Homes. Under the brand name KISIMA Water, Aqua Cool Ltd was the first company in Tanzania to provide such a service.
This advert relate to aqua cool jobs, hr and compliance manager job description, hr compliance manager jobs, hr compliance manager job description pdf, hr and compliance manager salary, hr compliance manager resume, hr compliance coordinator job description, hr compliance and risk management
Job Overview | human resources and compliance manager job description
Human Resources & Compliance Manager
Aqua Cool Limited Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
About the job | human resources and compliance manager job in tanzania
We are searching for a HR & Compliance Manager who has vast experience and qualifications in the field.
- The most important quality for this candidate is to have a calm composure and positive attitude.
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures. To uphold the company policy in all disciplinary matters, ensuring the Labour Laws are followed and management are advised correctly.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource officers and administration staff.
- To ensure the company’s 150+ employees and outsourced team have good access to the HR department in terms of their needs, complaints and suggestions.
- To design and implement a training program (on the job and external) for all of the departments, using the best and cost effective resources. A pre and post trainings evaluation to be conducted for all, in order to learn how to improve and prove progress.
- To ensure all the company’s compliance with regulatory bodies (HR and Ops related) are in good order and to have a good PR with the relevant government bodies, i.e. NEMC, OSHA, TBS, Municipality, etc.
- To conduct a gap/needs analysis of all departments bi-annually which leads the recruiting process.
- To be trained and certified as ISO Lead Auditor for the company.
- To play a lead role in developing HR related policies/programs in the company’s department, i.e. incentive schemes, employee of the month, SACCOS, etc. where management requires.
- To analyse the company’s payroll for permanent/outsourced staff before sending it to the Finance dept monthly, to ensure the highest efficiencies and compliance.
- To be available 24/7 on call in case of any emergencies with our people, where HR should be the first point of contact.
- All other duties as outlined by the General Manager/ Directors | human resources and compliance manager job.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY