How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
IT Support Officer job opportunities at CRDB Bank Plc
IT Support Officer job opportunities at CRDB Bank Plc, Our client CRDB Bank Plc, is the leading bank in Tanzania with 3.3 million customers, 22% of total deposits and 22% of total assets in the country.
CRDB Bank Jobs 2022 With a wide network of 223 branches, 560 ATMs, 20 mobile branches, 17,031 banking agents 4,584 POS terminals, and 385 e-commerce merchants, the Bank offers comprehensive Corporate, Retail, Business, Treasury, Premier, and wholesale microfinance services. The Bank has also established two wholly owned subsidiaries namely; CRDB Bank Burundi S.A and CRDB Insurance Broker Ltd.
This advert relate to IT Support Officer jobs near me, it support officer job description, it support officer salary,it officer job description, it officer job description pdf
Reporting line- Manager; Service Delivery Job Summary
IT Support Officer will be responsible for managing incidents and requests raised by users through ticketing tools, calls and emails as well as monitoring systems and infrastructure and following up on any incident that emerged from detected system abnormality. crdb job vacancies 2022, crdb career, crdb internship 2022, Nafasi za kazi crdb bank
- Effectively manage Digital Channels systems administration such as Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Agent Banking and SMS
- Monitoring, integrations and providing 1st level support to internal customers for all digital channels
- Provide 24 hours on-call support and supervise day-to-day support of these systems.
- Review updates, test and implement changes and/or enhancements in compliance with the change management
- Participating in integration testing projects with third
- Responsible for initial tickets, email assessment, assignment to L2 engineers, prioritization and follow up for resolution of all the issues raised to ICT by internal and external customers, third parties and
- Perform service requests in relation to Access Management tasks (creation of new user IDs, assigning access rights to users, resetting users’ passwords, activating user IDs, disabling user IDs, etc) in accordance with relevant Access Management processes in line with SLAs.
- Proactive and reactive monitoring of technology systems including Servers, Network Infrastructure, Applications, Databases, ATMs, POS as well Data Center environments using the available monitoring
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages, and performance alerts. Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams and stakeholders (internal and external) with respect to service performance and availability, including Branches, Business units, Aggregators, MNOs, and third parties, who are linked to the Bank’s payment systems among others.
- Work with internal and external technical and service teams to create and/or update knowledge base
- Monitor and provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports on components and services availability, capacity, and performance metrics, including trends
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the Manager/Supervisor.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from an accredited
- Minimum of 1-year of experience working in ICT
- Basic knowledge in Networking (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- Basic Knowledge of databases and
- Experience in system testing and
- Basic knowledge of
Also you may interested about: it support officer jobs, it support officer jobs in Tanzania, it technical support officer jobs, it project support officer jobs, who is an it support officer, it support officer qualifications, what are it support jobs, customer support officer jobs, customer support officer salary, are it support jobs in demand