How do job seekers use social media?
Loans and Grants Manager Jobs at Chemonics International June 2022
Loans and Grants Manager Jobs, Chemonics seeks a grants manager for the anticipated five-year, $37-39.5 million USAID-funded Tanzania Kilimo Tija activity. The project, anticipated to begin in late-2022, is expected to sustainably increase the competitiveness and inclusiveness of horticulture market systems. Incorporating a holistic approach to poverty reduction, Kilimo Tija is also expected to engage women and youth in new market roles, increase access to commercially provided, climate smart, and productivity-enhancing agricultural technologies, and strengthen the enabling environment for market systems.
The grants manager will design, lead, and oversee the project’s grants mechanism, currently valued at $8 million. They will be responsible for overseeing the entire grants lifecycle and help ensure grants are structured to contribute directly the Kilimo Tija’s results and promote learning, innovation, investment, and inclusion to enhance the horticulture market system. This position will be based in Mbeya, Tanzania. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Oversee the project’s grants mechanism; supervise grants management team
- Create and oversee overall policies, practices, and procedures relating to all aspects of the grants lifecycle; create financial and administrative procedures for monitoring grant expenditures, including appropriate reporting and authority delegation
- Ensure that all contract-specified related regulatory requirements for grants (e.g., ADS, CFR, and OMB) are met in a satisfactory and professional manner
- Work closely with project leadership and technical specialist to design and implement a grants mechanism that promotes learning, innovation, and youth and women inclusion
- Lead processes for request for proposals for grants and their selection, award, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and closeout
- Maintain complete files of all documentation generated with each grantee, including applications, contracts and deliverables, and communications
- Develop and ensure adherence to a project-wide Branding Implementation and Marking Plan; distribute marking and branding requirements to grantees
- Support the development of a grants under contract manual within 90 days of award
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the chief of party
Qualifications chemonics jobs:
- A master’s degree in finance/accounting
- Minimum seven years’ experience in finance and grants management, including direct responsibility overseeing grants programs exceeding $5 million
- Demonstrated experience with USAID rules and regulations related to grants under contracts required
- Ability to manage and leverage grants to achieve improved industry performance and increased benefits to female and youth actors
- Prior work experience identifying and administering grants for projects related to market systems, value chains, agriculture, or related field preferred
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills, with evidence of ability to productively interact with a wide range of stakeholders, including private sector, NGOs, academia, civil society and research institutions
- Experience with results management and/or contract management systems preferred
- Prior work experience in Tanzania and/or East Africa preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity with the ability to work in challenging environments and amongst multi-cultural teams
- Fluency in English required, basic proficiency in Kiswahili preferred
Please submit your CV and cover letter using this link no later than July 1, 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Questions may be submitted to [email protected] with “Grants manager” in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: HERE
Employer Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this postions.