How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs, The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will be responsible for the design, coordination and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation, research, and learning framework of the Project. He/she will develop a systematic monitoring framework to improve the qualitative and quantitative evidence gathered by the Research projects. He/she will also provide technical assistance to the implementing agencies, particularly in relation to monitoring, reporting and governance issues.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs Responsibilities
Within delegated authority, the M&E Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist in the revision of the project log frame matrix, particularly in the areas of
- performance indicators and their measurement;
- Assist in the development and/or finalization of the project Work Plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant.
- Develop the overall framework, for project M&E, for example mid-term project review, impact assessment, final evaluation, develop project Performance Monitoring Plan with relevant data collection systems.
- Review the quality of existing data in the project subject areas, the methods of collecting it, and the degree to which it will provide good baseline statistics for impact evaluation.
- Develop baseline data for each project component and for all project indicators.
- With collaborating partners, review their existing approaches and management information systems and agree on any required changes, support and resources.
- Develop a plan for project-related capacity-building on M&E and for any computer-based support that may be required.
- Organize and undertake training with collaborating partners on M&E as required.
- A university degree in political science, social science, international studies, public administration, economics, engineering, earth sciences or any diploma/degree from any recognized institutions
- A minimum of one year of progressively responsible experience in operations affairs, emergency preparedness, crisis/emergency relief management, rehabilitation, development, or other related area, is required.
- Humanitarian experience in the field (actual setting where a mission and/or project is being implemented) in emergency situations (complex emergency or natural disaster) is required.
Remuneration will be in line with the set procedures of the organizations which consider the experience and qualificatiothe green planet jobs, the green planet dubai jobs, green home green planet jobs, planet green search salary, monitoring and evaluation officer jobs near dar es salaam, monitoring and evaluation officer salary in tanzania, m&e jobs in tanzania 2022, research assistant jobs in tanzania 2022, monitoring and evaluation course, monitoring jobs, research jobs in tanzania 2022ns of the candidate (USD 35,000-40,000/annum)
Applications will be accepted up to 15th June 2022. Interested applicants should submit: A cover letter, describing how you meet the qualifications and why you are interested in this position.
A current resume.
Three (3) or more professional references, to be included in your profile. Please include at least one supervisor, peer, and (if you have supervised staff) someone you have supervised or led.
All applications to be sent to [email protected]
View More Jobs HERE